Chapter 3 || Want A Job

~~~~~~~

"So tell me how it happened?" Said Jungkook.

"Yeah" Taehyung said in a small voice.

~

2 Days Earlier, In Evening~

"Taetae...umm, I was thinking about..um...working at a café" Jimin said hesitantly while looking at Taehyung's face to see his reaction who was focused in looking at some documents.

"No" Taehyung said blankly without even lifting his head up.

"But I want to work too...I want to earn money too...I looked for a vacant position in a café...and they offered me the job...but I want your permission...please tae...allow me" Jimin was pouting and playing with his fingers while saying this. At the end of the sentence, he showed his puppy eyes to taehyung but the latter remained unfazed.

He signed heavily and again denied jimin's request.

Jimin's pout was now became bigger. He looked down in defeat and went to his room.

Next day, the same scenario was repeated. Jimin asked taehyung for the permission in the morning, just went the latter was about to go for work. The question was repeated when taehyung came back from work. And again at the dinner time.

Taehyung was just as calm as before. And it was making jimin mad.

Jimin was pleading to taehyung but the latter was still disagreeing with him. Taehyung never said no to jimin when he asks for something. But right now taehyung was not even agreeing when jimin showed him his puppy eyes.

"Taetae! Why are being like this!? I am asking you to just say yes, but you are not even bothered to look at me! Is it because we haven't met for an year!? Is that why you are being so distant from me!? *Sob* *Sob* Taetae is bad! He is bad to jiminie" Jimin was crying by now.

His hands were trying to wipe his tears but it was of no use as more and more tears keep on escaping his eyes.

Taehyung was shocked to see jimin crying. He hated when jimin cries. He was about to say something but jimin ran out of the room.

Taehyung became still. He felt bad for making jimin cry. He signed and was about to stand up to make jimin forgive him when he heard the front door closing.

Taehyung eyes widen as he came realisation, jimin ran outside.

'No no no no no' taehyung thought.

Taehyung stood up and ran after jimin. 'Jimin just left the house and went running somewhere'...that was what going on in taehyung's mind.

It was 11 O'clock in the night and jimin left the house. Taehyung ran outside and started running on the streets shouting jimin's name because right now he couldn't see jimin anywhere.

It is Seoul not Daegu, their hometown. Running out alone in night is not the most safest step one should take.

It has been 1 year since taehyung is living here. He is aware of the happenings that occur on empty streets of seoul at night.

He was beyond terrified. Bad thoughts were invading his mind. What if...jimin got hurt or kidnapped or raped.

He couldn't find him and his mind was going insane. After looking for jimin for minutes, he was thinking about worst scenarios.

Taehyung was now crying and shouting jimin's name on top of his lungs but still no avail.

He suddenly called Jungkook to ask for help and told to come at his location.