Chapter 18 || His Old Friend

_________

At Namjoon's Police Station~

"Hello! Namjoon! Jisung is dead!" An officer spoke on his phone while panting.

He called Namjoon immediately after he found this information.

"What!? What are saying!?" A shocked Namjoon said while holding up his phone against his ear.

'How can this happen, he was all good till last night' Namjoon thought.

The witness, Jisung, who Namjoon caught, was found dead this morning. Namjoon checked on him yesterday night before coming back to his home.

Namjoon had lost his words as today, jisung had his appearance in the court as the witness of the murder case of Jungkook's parents.

"He was the only evidence, shit!" Namjoon shouted as the other person on the line flinched.

Namjoon hung up the call as he immediately stood up from his seat and hurriedly went out of his office to go to the cell in which jisung was kept, this whole time.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ How namjoon looks in his office ]

He reached at the cell and found the dead body of jisung, lying on the floor.

Officers and inmates were gathered all around the body as they all were in a police station after all.

He went closer to the body. The dead man had his mouth open, white foam clearly visible inside it.

His eyes rolled to back of head.

Namjoon looked at the officer who called him few minutes ago, that person is his co-worker.

Namjoon hurriedly went to him and held his arms before shaking his body front and backwards.

"How did this happen!?" Namjoon almost shouted at the other one who looked at Namjoon with surprised face.

"He was poisoned. Someone added it to his breakfast"

Namjoon squinted and closed his eyes in disappointment.

Sucking in a huge breath in.

As he signed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

He pulled back from his co-worker and disappointingly looked back at the dead body again.

He can't do anything now, the man was dead. And Namjoon couldn't save him.

He didn't expect his today to go like this.

"Another officer is investigating the body and the cell" Namjoon's co-worker said as Namjoon looked at a man searching for any clue inside the dead man's cell.