Chapter 13 || Something Is Wrong

Jimin just exited the building.

Some people looking at him strangely as he had brusies on his face.

Some gossiping as jimin was the new boy Jungkook came with.

But jimin wasn't giving a fuck to them.

He hissing a little as he was holding onto his stomach, at the spot where those girls kicked him.

He just left the building and was a the entrance.

His head hurting like bitch.

He was suddenly feeling annoyed and mad at the fact that he let himself get beaten by ladies-

"I mean REALLY!? LADIES!?" Jimin shouted out of frustration, headache wasn't helping either.

When he suddenly got a call.

He pulled out his phone and checked the caller ID.

"Ggukie Hyung😘♥️"

He picked up the call in a little hesitation because he dont know what Jungkook was calling him for.

"Hello"

"Hey, Minnie. Did you get home yet? " Jungkook asked as he just reached his place.

Jimin got beat up by ladies so he was not home yet, so he just replied with a "umm...no" in a hesitant tone.

"No? Why?" Jungkook frowned on the other side of the call.

"Didn't the driver get you home right away? I specifically called another driver from mansion to take me here so you can get back comfortably. You should go back home now. And Hyung will definitely get back soon. So don't worr-"

Jungkook was saying these words to jimin in a genuine way with a smile on his face, which he always have on when he talk to jimin.

But jimin suddenly cut his call in the middle of speaking.

The sound of call hanging up reached Jungkook's ear which made him stop in the middle of his words.

He looked at the phone with a blank look as his thoughts were filled with confusion.

It was first time someone had hanged up while he was speaking.

He suddenly felt angry and disrespected.

A sudden frown made way to his face as he pulled the phone down in his pocket.

He gritted his teeth, try not be angry at jimin or lose his control.

Keeping his calm, telling himself in his mind that maybe it got hanged up by mistake or something.

He waited for jimin's call again but it never came. Making him feel more disrespected and he also didn't bother to call back, his ego suddenly inflating more.

~

On the other hand. Jimin suddenly felt uneasy.

He hanged up immediately not interested to hear the last words of other.

He checked his contacts and called the driver.

"Hello" driver spoke on the other side.

Jimin cleared his throat and said.
"I am waiting at the entrance of building, come fast"

"Yes, sir. I-I am coming right away" the driver replied in a hesitant tone as he got confused at the sudden change in jimin's attitude.

Jimin hanged up and waited for the driver.

After few minutes, a car stopped infront of him and the driver's door opened and driver got out. He opened the back seat door and said "Sorry sir. Please get in"