Chapter 14 || Scare-Cats

Jungkook woke up after one and half hour. It was now 6:30 pm in evening.

He slowly removed his hands from jimin, careful not to hurt him or try to wake him up.

He stepped out of bed and covered jimin's body with blanket.

He opened the door and closed it slowly, trying to produce less voice as possible.

He went outside and his aura suddenly changed to dangerous, merciless one.

He reached their meeting room and saw Taehyung, hobi hyung and yoongi hyung already settled on their seats.

"Call the others" Jungkook said to taehyung, voice dangerously low.

Taehyung nodded and went outside to call jin hyung and Namjoon who arrived sometime ago.

Namjoon already knew what happened to jimin as jin hyung told him about it, just as he reached home.

The three went inside the meeting room and seated down on their seats.

"I assume, you already did your work" Jungkook said while looking at yoongi.

Yoongi nodded, he is a professional when it comes to seek out information about something.

He opened his laptop and slid it towards Jungkook's side.

He stood up and came near Jungkook to explain what he found.

"I found this footage from the security cameras that are placed in your building and see this" Yoongi said and clicked the video.

The footage was of the camera, fixed right outside Jungkook's office because he dont have any inside his office and there in the footage was jimin stepping out of his office.

And then suddenly Jungkook saw that a girl came to jimin, it was the same girl who came in his office before Jungkook left.

She and two more girls behind her.

She spoke something to jimin which made jimin flinch and Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw her dragging jimin with his hair.

The scene shifted to the footage of the floor beneath his and he saw Yuri still dragging jimin till they all entered ladies bathroom.

The door got closed and they didn't knew what happened after that, inside the bathroom.

But after 45 minutes the door opened again and Jungkook saw jimin coming out of the bathroom with many bruises on his face.

Jungkook fisted his hands and watched till he saw jimin going out of the building from another camera and then he left in his car.

His mind suddenly remembered when jimin hanged his phone up but those thoughts got replaced when Yoongi opened another folder which had personal information about those three girls.

"We got of the information and evidences. Namjoon is sitting beside us. Would you like police to handle this or us?" Yoongi asked as Namjoon was a police officer.

"Does it look like I would let them go even if they are ladies? I am a Mafia leader, who don't have mercy on anyone" Jungkook said while eyes still on the picture of Yuri, as she was the one who dragged jimin by his hair.

Jin pressed down his will of say 'yeah anyone except jimin' but didn't said as it was not the right time.

Jungkook called Ray in the room and told him to take more men and dig out these girls from wherever they are and he want them all infront of him in one hour.

Ray nodded and went back. Jungkook was mentally cursing himself because he was going to ask Ray to guard jimin till he get home but it slipped out of his mind when he called another driver.