Chapter 17 || Who Killed Them

Jungkook hanged up the call as Jimin signed in relief.

"Let's go?" Jimin asked for Ray's permission as he looked at Ray.

Older nodded and followed the younger one.

Jimin went out and got in a car. He sat on the back seat while Ray was sitting on passenger seat beside the driver.

Driver started the car as they went to a mall.

[ This is how Ray looks ]

Jimin stepped out and Ray followed him.

They went inside and jimin started looking at the shops, trying to make a decision to get inside which one.

While walking around, he went inside one which have some accessories displayed on the entrance.

Jimin went inside and looked up at some rings, necklaces , earings and brackets.

[ Some thing like this]

He picked out some of them which he liked and stepped on the counter.

He payed for them with the black card, Jungkook gave him and went out into another shop.

Jimin decided to hold the bags himself as it didn't feel right to give his bags to Ray. Like if Ray was his slave.

He went inside another clothes shop and looked around for some good piece of clothing, his style.

He roamed around the big shop as he took some looks on leather jackets and tight fitting jeans.

He grabbed one and placed it on his chest and turned around to look at Ray.

"How does it look?" Jimin asked in a confusing tone as he was not making mind to buy this jacket.