Chapter 12 || Pretending

Jimin woke up after 2 and half hours of sleep as he was feeling much better now.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes with his hands.

He looked at Jungkook and his mouth went dry.

Jungkook was wearing black coloured glasses and was looking so fine while working on his computer.

Jimin gulped and just stared at Jungkook.

After sometime, Jungkook noticed jimin's gaze at him. He looked at jimin and saw him drooling.

Jungkook chuckled and saw jimin gulping while still looking at him.

"Kitten, are you thirsty?" Jungkook suddenly said as he seated his chin on his palm which looking at jimin.

Jimin gulped again and nodded slowly.

"Should I get you some water?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile.

Jimin nodded again but got shy this time as he saw Jungkook smiling at him, means he got caught.

There are silence for sometime, nobody out of two spoke as Jungkook was staring at jimin and jimin was playing with his fingers to avoid Jungkook's intense gaze.

"Baby come here" Jungkook suddenly said to jimin making him look up.

Jimin stood up and went to Jungkook. He was not hissing or stumbling now. The pain killers worked.

Jimin went to Jungkook and stood by his side.

Jungkook patted on his lap indicating jimin to sit on his lap.

Jimin blushed but did want he was told to.

Jungkook stared at jimin who was looking down.

Jungkook closed the distance between them.

"Now be a good boy and tell Hyung, what you dreamt about?" Jungkook whispered in low voice near jimin's ear making him whimper.

And just then jimin noticed that he had a boner this whole time.

"Quickly tell hyung about it, kitten" Jungkook whispered again to jimin as the other tried to remember.

~

When jimin was sleeping, he started to moan which gained Jungkook's attention. At first Jungkook frowned but when he heard jimin moaning his name.

It left Jungkook smirking about jimin having a wet dream about him.

~

"I had a dream that Hyung was letting Minnie taste his milk" jimin said. Voice inaudible due to embarrassment.

At first Jungkook didn't get it. But then he suddenly smirked after few seconds. Getting what Jimin meant.

"You did?" He confirmed again.

Jimin nodded.

"Words kitten. Let me hear your pretty voice" Jungkook said while lifting jimin's face up with his finger uder jimin's chin.

"Yes Hyung" jimin whispered.

"Does it made you feel good?" Jungkook again whispered. This time his face near jimin's.

"Yes, Hyung" jimin whispered again.

"Well i can see that baby" Jungkook whispered as he looked down at jimin's boner and slowly palmed it in his hand making jimin whimper loudly.

"Do you want to taste Hyung's milk right now kitten?" Jungkook asked in a whisper as he caressed his thump on jimin's boner making jimin gasp and whimper more.