Chapter 8 || No Difference

Few moments earlier~

It is the time when Jungkook and jimin stepped in the Chanel showroom.

Jimin went in one of the try rooms and the staff member along with him for the help.

At first everything was fine but after sometime. While trying the outfits, jimin felt that the staff member was purposely trying to touch him.

He felt uncomfortable but thought that maybe it was a mistake but when the same thing happened third time, jimin was feeling disgusted and exposed.

He tried to avoid the touch and moved uncomfortably. He looked the the person and saw a look on his face. He had a smirk on his face and his eyes were deep dark.

Jimin suddenly felt fear running through his veins. He felt insecure.

His mind invaded with the thoughts of Jungkook and his feet instantly started moving. He tried to run and reach the door.

But the guy was much faster. He held jimin's arm and pinned him on the mirror wall.

He kept his other hand on jimin's mouth and pressed on it.

He saw jimin was trying to shout but before jimin could, a hand was pressed on his mouth.

Tears started running down jimin's face as he got cornered by an unknown man which also seemed a bad person....to jimin.

"So beautiful~" the guy said in a seductive tone.

His hand reached down at jimin's pants and he opened the button and put his hand inside Jimin's boxers.

He held jimin's member and stroked it which resulted in jimin to whimper.

Jimin wasn't enjoying it instead he felt disgusted and vulnerable. He really wanted to shout for Jungkook but his voice was getting muffled by other's hand.

He whimpered again as the man started stroking faster.

"You are so sensitive, pretty boy~" the guy whispered in a seductive tone again.

Jimin's head started paining suddenly as tears were flowing nonstop on his cheeks.

The staff member knew he was taking a huge risk by doing this as he sure looked at Jungkook when he and jimin entered.

Jungkook held a dangerous aura along him but the staff member wasn't a guy with fears.

When he saw jimin changing clothes, he suddenly felt a desire, he wanted to taste him, feel him.

'Such a pretty person. It would be a waste if I didn't get to taste him for once' the staff member thought when he saw jimin.

So he took the risk, thinking that the other will not know and he will end it quick.

He was still stroking jimin, happy that he took this decision as he got to see jimin in such a vulnerable state. Making him more desperate.

But it didn't last long as he didn't noticed a raging Jungkook lunging towards him.

A strong punch on his face and he was definitely sure that it deplaced his jaw. His teeth were moving too, indicating that he lost some.

At that moment he knew that he fucked up. Maybe the idea was not that much good.

The pain increased as he got more punches from from Jungkook till he fainted which relieved him as he cannot felt pain anymore in his unconscious state.

Present time~
9:30 pm~

Jungkook got home with a sleepy jimin in his arms.