Chapter 24 || You Don't Remember Me

"Minie. Baby. Look at me. Here" His other hand patted his cheek to make him focus. But Jimin's gaze remained unfocused.

"Baby- baby- please breathe. You're not breathing. Look at me."

He didn't realize that he was choking on his own breath, panting hard, but still not able to inhale oxygen.

And at once, he saw a flicker of his reflection in a pool of dark brown.

His eyes. They were only looking at him. All focused on him.

They were filled with concern.

And at that instant, those were the only things Jimin could see.

The only thing he could focus on. The emotions inside, drawing him towards them. Everything else was blurry.

"Hyung" his breathy voice cracked.

"Yes, baby. Breathe. Please breathe for hyung." Jungkook's voice was also shaking and his eyes getting moist.

"Hyung" His head was starting to feel heavy. "Please.."

"Please don't leave me." He finished, and his vision turned black.

"jimIN-"

.

At the first, When Jungkook met Jimin in that dark alley, he didn't think that this boy would become the reason for him to experience such strong emotions.

The boy always gave him such unique and peculiar reactions that he started getting Jungkook's attention and he always focused on him to get different reactions out of him, and gradually, Jungkook didn't realize when, Jimin slowly started to grow on him.

He started looking for his infectious laugh, his pretty and undeniable puppy eyes, and his crescent-eye smile.

His awkward gaze when he met someone new. Jungkook felt like he could breathe freely when Jimin was close to him.

And at some specific point of time, Jungkook's heart got stolen by this distinctive cute creature. His mind and heart both worked in sync when it came to providing for Jimin's needs.

He couldn't say 'no' to this boy. Something in him feels complete when he's with Jimin.

Usually, Jungkook strictly despite people who plead for things in their life again and again. People who won't do their job properly and keep asking for another chance.

His whole life was shattered in the blink of an eye when he was young, and because of that incident, Jungkook never let anyone close to him except his hyungs. He doesn't trust people in general, that's why he is always on guard.

Something he had learned from his past.

But this male, Park Jimin. Jungkook unconsciously let this boy in, and now he can't imagine of letting him go.

Call it an obsession, but he won't let Jimin go now.

Nobody in the world could separate him from the other. The innocence that Jimin has is what keeps Jungkook from going Insane. His innocence, his bright and bubbly personality.

The way he sees things. Its something about Jimin that feels like he belong here. He feels a missing piece in Jungkook's life.

Even if he is completely opposite from Jungkook, different from Jungkook's world. His dark and dangerous world, where people are all double faced and fake.

His whole life has passed in this dangerous world. This is all he knew. This all his father knew. It is all his past and his present.

Speaking of the past. Jungkook had a very troublesome past. When he was merely 6 years old when his parents died. Jungkook could never forget that day.