Chapter 6 || Reward

[ Warning: Sexual content ahead in this chapter, if you don't want to read or are uncomfortable with it please skip :) ]
~~~~~

Jungkook and jimin went back to the mansion.

Jimin still clinging to Jungkook and wasn't ready to leave him.

"Baby, you need to sleep in your room" Jungkook said to jimin trying to make him sleep in his room but jimin was not ready to leave him.

"Why? Why can't Minnie sleep in his boyfriend's room?" A sleepy jimin tried to reason Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled at how jimin was using his boyfriend card. He surely didn't asked jimin to be his boyfriend officially but it's not like he complains it.

He would love to see how a sober jimin will react to this all happening.

Yeah he will love to see how he will get effected by Jungkook's hottness.

Jungkook changed jimin and made him put on his clothes because he didn't had jimin's clothes in his room and jimin was not allowing him to leave.

Jungkook is definitely not someone who follow orders but with jimin whining, he couldn't let himself go against jimin's wish.

"Such a spoiled baby" He softly whispered near jimin's right cheek while smiling and kissed it making jimin smile too.

Jimin wore Jungkook's black shirt and his own boxers because Jungkook's sweatpants were too big.

His hands were totally hidden due to the big size of Jungkook's shirt. He was half asleep this whole time and curled on the bed.

After few seconds, the bed behind him sank down a little and a shirtless Jungkook hugged him from behind, placing his face in jimin's neck taking in his natural scent.

"Night Night, Ggukie" a sleepy jimin said and pecked Jungkook a goodnight kiss on his lips.

"Good Night, Baby" Jungkook said and went to sleep with first time smile on his face.

~~~~~~
It was morning and jimin woke up due to the rays of sunlight falling on his face. He scrunched his nose a little and rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.

Just as his eyes adjusted to the light, the first thing he saw was a pink nipple in front of his eyes with a full toned chest.

Jimin's eyes widened and he screamed. Just to look up and see Jungkook intensely staring at him.

Which immediately made him quiet.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jimin asked a little scared and nervous.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook suddenly asked in confusion.

"I-In my room...what are you doing here?" Jimin asked again, eyes on Jungkook while backing a little away from him.

"I think you don't realise but this is my room" Jungkook said getting more close to jimin.

"H-huh?" Jimin's eyes widened as he looked around just to find that it was not his room.

He was so into looking at the room that he didn't even realised how Jungkook suddenly got so close to him that he can feel his breath.

"You don't remember anything from last night? Don't you, kitten?" Jungkook whispered near jimin's ear in his husky voice.

Jimin whimpered due to the husky voice as the familiar nickname gave him flashbacks of last night, making him gasp.

"Answer me, baby" Jungkook asked now leaning towards jimin's plump lips wanting to taste them.