Chapter 20 || Where Were You?

"Jungkook, you have a meeting with Mr. Kang tomorrow evening. We cant leave to Korea right now!?!"

Shocked Taehyung said to Jungkook who was shutting down his laptop and putting back all the important papers into the files.

The time is 12 am. Night time.

"No Taehyung, I told you I need to give my baby a surprise" Jungkook's voice was a little exhausted as he was not looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the lover of his brother.

'He is saying like I don't want to see my brother too'

Taehyung thought in his mind but nodded afterwards to show that he agreed with Jungkook.

"Well, the meeting tomorrow evening is important but knowing you, I have to postpone it to some other day"

Taehyung said as he signed afterwards.

Being assistant of a CEO is not that easy, he thought.

________

"I have something of yours, I kept it with me after you left. I knew you were going to come back someday, so i would clean it everyday"

Seojoon said as now him and jimin were in seojoon's working room.

Seojoon opened his drawer of the table he always used to work at.

He opened it and pulled out jimin's precious possession.

"Here" seojoon said as he handed it to jimin.

[ Imagine there is 'PJ' written instead of 'HQ' on the gun and a cat is carved instead of joker ]

Jimin held it in his hand and looked at his precious possession with glossy, sparkling eyes.

"Hyung.." jimin said with a voice which held alot of emotions as his eyes suddenly held something dark in them.

"I know I know" seojoon said as if he understood what jimin wants to convey to him.

"Let's go shoot now. I know you haven't done it in a while, have you?"

"No" jimin replied.

"Ok. Come" seojoon said and started making his way to the door.

______

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

Jimin fired as now they were in shooting arena.

Yes they have a whole room for shooting inside that little abandoned building with creepy gate.

Jimin was wearing googles with headphones.