Chapter 74

Gabby's POV

I woke by the lovely flight attendant telling me that we're about to land and to put on our seatbelts. "Babe, my love, darling, princess," I said in between kisses. She opened one of her eyes smiling softly at me. "Have I told you how much I love when you wake me up like this?" She asks and I smiled. "Yes," I said kissing her forehead. I put on her seatbelt and then fixed mine. I heard Alice's voice saying were landing in about 2 minutes. Lexi looked through the window and smiled. "We're here!" She said and I smiled nodding. I grabbed our bags and Lexi loops her arm in mine. "I can't wait to show you where we are going to be staying," I said she smiled. "Then let's walk faster!" She said and I laughed.

As we made our way to the place I got for us, the lovely locals were super nice. Lexi was so happy and getting along with them just fine. I mean, after all, she's a huge people person, you just can't help but love her. "Put this on, my love," I said handing her the blindfold. "Help me," she said and I did. As we make our way closer, she almost trips and lets out a scream and I can't help but laugh. "I got you, babe, no need to be dramatic," I said. "Oh stop it," she said. "We're here," I said taking out my phone and start recording while she takes off her blindfold. The look in her eyes gives me life. It warms my heart and makes my stomach feel like there's a whole zoo inside. "I love you so much," she said pulling me in a kiss. She hurried inside and I followed her, I set our bags on the floor as Lexi looked around the place.

I make my way to the kitchen and checked the fridge for any food. I guess we can go to restaurants and eat there. "Oh my god!" I heard Lexi screamed. I ran upstairs as fast as I could. "The view from our bedroom is so good!" She said while I catch my breath. "You scared me," I tell her and she laughed. I walk downstairs again to check out the rest of the place. "I'll go to town and find something for dinner," I yelled from downstairs. "Want me to come with you!?" She asked. "I won't be long!" I said. "Okay," she said and I heard her coming downstairs. "Be safe," she said and I smiled. "I love you," I tell her and she smiled pulling me in a kiss. "I love you too," she said and I smiled. I made my way out the door and start the moped I rented for us. I drove around asking the locals for advice and they went for the basic. They have a special pizza, and since my lovely girlfriend loves pizza it's a great idea. I buy two pizzas and make my way back to our cozy place. I parked the moped right next to the door. I made my way to the door trying to find the keys to unlock it, just to realize that I didn't bring them with me.

I sighed deeply shaking my head. The doors open as I'm about to knock. "Forgot this?" Lexi asked and I smiled. "Nope, I knew my beautiful girlfriend would be waiting for me," I said and she blushed. "Pizza!" She said when she noticed the two boxes. "Yes," I said and she smiled. We made our way to the dining room and dig in the pizza. "Mmm, It's so good," Lexi said and I smiled. "Should I be jealous?" I asked and she laughed. "Maybe," she said. "You wound my heart," I said placing my hand over my heart and laughed. While Lexi went upstairs to get the shower ready for us. I picked up everything and make my way upstairs. We shower together, obviously to save water. I help Lexi dry her hair, and she helps me dry mine. She brought face masks to do on each other while we watch movies. She's having so much fun doing my nails, and matching hers with mine.

She starts digging in her bag. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "My instant camera," she said. "Found it," she said smiling. "Come closer," she said pulling me. "Now smile!" She said and I looked at her smiling. "Baby, can I please do your make up?" She asked. "Sure," I said. I'm so gonna regret this! As she starts doing my makeup, she sets up her camera. "What's that for?" I asked. "I don't know when you will let me do your makeup again, so I'm recording it," she said smiling and I rolled my eyes. "You're not planning on putting this on your YouTube channel, are you?" I asked and she shrugged. "Not sure yet," she said. "Why not?" I asked. "I'm all done," she said handing me a mirror. "Oh, I look pretty," I said. "You're always beautiful," she said kissing my hand. "Can I attempt to do yours?" I asked and her eyes lighten up at my request. "Yes, please!" She said pulling all her makeup out of her bag.