Chapter 45

Lexi's POV

I was surprised that Gabby called me, I need to hurry up and get ready. It's been a while since we've seen each other and I want to look cute for her. Bri got back to the hotel room while I was finishing up my makeup and she seemed better than yesterday. "I'm just gonna say this once, you better have a good reason for causing all this pain to my sister," she said. "I don't think there's a good enough reason to justify the pain I caused her," I said. "I know I hurt her, and if she lets me I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her," I said. "Lex you need to figure out what you want because by the way you've been acting it shows that you have no idea what the hell you want," she said and I nodded. "Cut her some slack," said Tina behind me. "Holly is very good at manipulating people," Tina said. "And you Lexi are a very easy person to manipulate, no offense," she said. "Lexi I know you love her, and you're good for her but you really messed up," said Bri. "I understand," I said. "I like you Lex, so just fix it," she said patting my back.

I took a deep breath and made way to the lobby. I almost bumped into a little girl. "Carson, be careful and apologize," said the mom. "I'm sorry," she said. "It's okay, I wasn't looking where I was going," I tell her and she smiled. It was when I suddenly remembered that Gabby's birth was living here. I promise her that I was going to be there with her. I was so preoccupied with Holly that I just pushed Gabby away. I should've been there for her, holding her and telling her that, Susan wasn't worth it. I hate myself so much, that woman is crazy she fucking changed her name to make sure her kids never find her. The drive wasn't long, not a few minutes later that Thomas parked a bike pulled over. The bike parked right next to us and then when the person riding it took the helmet off I was speechless. Gabby looked so hot like I can't even describe all I'm feeling right now. Gabby smiled at me opening her arms, I jumped on her and she wrapped her arms around me making me feel safe, gosh I hadn't realized how much I've missed her touch and her smell. We walked to the bridge holding hands, a few people snap pictures of us reminding me of Holly kissing me.

We stopped at the center of the bridge, I felt the breeze and it made me shiver. Gabby noticed and wrapped her coat around me. "You're going to get cold," I said. "You keep me warm," she said making me blush. She's too cute, I pulled her towards me crashing my lips on hers. I feel her smile on my lips, and couldn't help but smile too. "I'm sorry, it was Holly who kissed me, I didn't want her to kiss me," I said. "I know," she said pulling me in her arms. "I'm sorry I forgot about your birthday, I'm very sorry Gabby," I said. "I never meant to hurt you or to push away," I said and she pulled me in her arms "You're here, with me Lexi," she said. "I win," she said and I smiled. "I think I'm the winner," I said. "I love you, Lexi," she said. "I love you too," I said kissing her lips again. It was only me and her, it's like time is frozen. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there when you bump into Susan," I said and she looked at me smiling. "It's okay," she said. "I'll be okay," she said. "But I promise," I said. "I don't need her, I have my moms and I have you too," she said kissing my brows. "Now stop frowning, you know I love your smile," she said.

She pulled me closer kissing the top of my head. "I don't want you to keep seeing Holly," she said. "I won't, I told her to leave us alone, because I don't want to ever lose you Gabby," I said. "You're never going to lose me," she said. "When I realized how bad I've fucked up, I was so scared that you wouldn't want me anymore," I said. "Gabby I don't want her, I want you and I never meant for you to feel like she was better than you," I said. "You're better than her in many ways, your honest, kind, sweet, nice and so loving," I said. "You know she tried to make me believe you were still talking to Adriana, that you were planning on leaving me," I said. "What!? She's fucking crazy, you can check my phone if you want," she said giving it to me. "I don't need to, I trust you Gabby," I said. "You have never given me a reason to doubt you," I said. "She has lied to me before, what's stopping her to lie to me again?" I asked. "Plus I know you, and I know you're not a cheater," I said and she smiled. "Although she showed me texts she and my father had, she didn't lie about my dad's involvement on her leaving me," I said. "He's never gonna accept me for who I am, he might even try and use you just for your money, Holly is right about him," I said. "Don't you disrespect your dad like that," she said. "You don't know him," I said. "You're right, but I know he loves his daughters, just because he made a mistake because he wanted to save you from that bitch didn't mean he doesn't love or accept you, he would do anything for you, Lex," she said. "Look Gabby just because your dad was mean to you doesn't mean you can decide if my dad isn't," I said regretting it immediately. "My dad wasn't mean, he was cruel, a monster," she said. "He didn't deserve to be a father," she said. "Did your father ever did something likes this to you?" She asked taking off her shirt. The scars on her back are so big, I've noticed them before but never ask about them. I never would've expected that her own father would hurt her like this.