Chapter 54

Gabby's POV

I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the bright light in the room. I feel warm and comfortable, I look around the room and I'm back at the hospital. Lexi is holding onto me sleeping like a cute little baby. I wish I could give her the world, I wish I could be enough for her but the truth is. I'm too broken, too damaged for someone to love me. But is it selfish to want her all to myself? She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Good morning," she said rubbing her eyes. "Good morning sleeping beauty," I said and she smiled snuggling closer to me. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm alright," I said and she nodded. I have a slight headache and feel nauseous but that's probably the hungover. "I'm sorry," I said and she looked at me. "I know," she said.

I was about to say something when Auntie Mac walked inside the room. "Good, you're awake," she said. "We have to talk," she said using the same serious tone that Mom uses when I'm in trouble. "You cannot keep drinking, you're more sensitive to alcohol now or any type of drug in the matter. If you keep doing it would only compromise your nervous system and might threaten your life," she said. "If you need help-," She said but I cut her off. "I'm not an alcoholic Aunt Mackenzie," I said. "I never said you were, but you can't keep hurting yourself like this," she said. I closed my eyes and she kept talking. I wanted her to stop talking, to just leave me alone. "Gabriella," she said. "Am I allowed to leave?" I asked. "Gabby," she said. "I feel completely fine and since I'm an adult I would like you to bring me my discharge papers," I said.

She shook her head and brought me the papers. I saw Lexi struggling to find the right words to say. "Don't," I said and she looked down at her hands. After signing the papers Lexi drove me back to the Mansion. I walked upstairs to my room and got in the shower, I decided to catch up on my missing work from school since I was no longer in the soccer team I could focus on my career. "Gabby?" Lexi asked. "Yes, my love?" I asked. "I brought you something to eat," she said placing the tray of food. "You're too good to me," I said kissing her hand. "What are you working on?" She asked. "Well I only have to finish this essay and I won't have any missing work left," I said and she nodded. "Good! How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm okay," I said pulling her closer to me. She sat on my lap and smiled. "I love you," I tell her. "I love you too," she said kissing my lips.

The kiss was sweet and gentle just like her. But we needed more. She placed her legs around me and I placed my hands on her ass. I squeezed her ass and she moaned on my lips which only turn me on even more. I kissed her neck and left a few hickeys on my way to her chest, she threw her head back giving just enough space. She started moving her hips and the friction send a shiver down my spine making me moan. "I want you so bad," I said whispering in her ear. "What's stopping you?" She mumbled. I slide my hand under her dress caressing her thigh, she was biting her lip so hard trying not to moan. I pulled her in a kiss and my hand traveled to her center and she quiver under my touch. "You're so ready for me," I said making her blush. "Baby, please," she begged. "Anything for my princess," I said biting her ear. I took off her panties and throw them on the floor. I was about to go inside her when someone opened the door.

Lexi hid her face on my chest. I looked at who interrupted us just to find my mom looking like a tomato. "I- I-," she was struggling so hard to say something. "Your door should've been locked," she said with her eyes closed. "You should've knocked, this is my room," I tell her. "Well this is my house," she said. "Ugh, this isn't what I was expecting but your mother wants to go out to eat so you two be ready by 8:00," she said closing my door. I sighed and Lexi started laughing so hard that I couldn't help but laugh too. "This is so embarrassing," she said. "Shh, where were we?" I asked kissing her lips. "Mmm," she moaned on my lips. I picked her up and took her to my bed, I laid her there and walked to the door after locking it, I looked back at Lexi. "No more interruptions," I said and she smiled. I place myself in between her legs and kissed her neck pulling off her dress and the only clothing on her was her bra. "You are so beautiful," I said. "Please," she begged and I smiled.