Chapter 67

Gabby's POV

I'm so cold... Gosh, why did I say that? I don't even know who I am anymore. Susan gave birth to me, she saved my life but my moms are Kathy and Marsha. I shouldn't have said that to them, that was rude of me to even do something like that. I tried to open my eyes but my body is too tired. I am so tired. I need to tell them that I love them. I try to open my eyes again. I looked down to my hand and momma was asleep. It was only me and her in the room, I tried to speak but I couldn't. My throat feels so dry. It took almost all my strength to squeeze her hand, she quickly sat up looking at me. "W-water," I managed to say. She got up and got a cup of water, she places the straw on my lips. "Small sips," she said. The water felt so good on my throat, I closed my eyes and felt like I was going to back to sleep. I'm so tired...

******

*The next Day*

I opened my eyes slowly. God, I'm gonna be sick again. I tried to sit up and felt someone's had on my back helping sit up. Mom passed me the bucket and rubbed my back. Mom helped me get cleaned up and Momma got me some water. "Small sips," she tells me. "How are you feeling?" mom asked. "I'm so tired," I said trying to keep my eyes open. "I don't think I'm strong enough to fight mom," I said and she shook her head. "You are a Hart and you are strong, you are so much stronger than me," said mom. "You have the heart of a fighter and you're too damn stubborn to give up," said momma. "I'm sorry," I said and they both smiled at me. "I shouldn't have talked to you like that, or say that Susan was my mother... She gave birth to me and she did save my life, and I'm truly grateful for it, but in my heart, you two will always be my moms and no one else," I said and Momma started crying. "I love you both so so much, so please forgive me," I said. "We love you too, nugget," mom said. "We know," momma said kissing my forehead.

I squeezed my eyes shut when a wave of pain shoot through my body. "We know that you would've agreed with us about Marco," said Momma. Mom shook her head. "I apologize for what I said about Susan but I have not changed my mind about Marco he doesn't deserve to be alive," I said. Before any of them could say something the door opened and Lexi walked inside with flowers. "How is the most beautiful girl in the world?" She asked and I smiled at her weakly. "I don't know, she just got here, so let me ask her," I managed to say. "Oh stop it," she said kissing my forehead. "Now tell me, how are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm great," I said smiling. "You're such a bad liar," she said kissing my forehead. "Marsha, Kathy, how are you?" She asked them and they smiled at her. "We are fine, thanks for asking," momma said. "So, you're going to have visitors in a few minutes," Lexi said. "Yeah?" I asked her. "How do I look?" I asked. "Beautiful," said Lexi and I rolled my eyes. "And I'm the bad liar," I said making them laugh.

The door opened again and Bri made her way inside looking really angry. When is she not? "Would anyone like to humor me and tell me why wasn't I aware of Gabby being off meds?" She asked. "Me too!" Said Victor making her way next to Bri. "I would've been a lot of help! I've gone through it," said Victor. "I was there too! I helped him!" Said Bri. "Okay, enough, you are here now and I'm happy to see y'all, so please stop arguing my head hurts," I said. "Sorry," Victor said. "The girls are outside... I left them there because I didn't know how bad the situation was," said Bri. "They really want to see you," said Victor. "Do they know?" I asked. "They know that you're sick, but that's about it," said Bri. "We tried to explain as much as we could but I think Kensley was the one that kind of know what's going on," said Victor. "How do I look?" I asked them. "Paler than usual but other than that you look fine, plus they already saw you full of bruises," said Bri and I flipped her off with my good hand. They laughed at my gesture. "I'll go get them," Victor said. "I'll go with you," said Lexi. "I'll go check on Serena, and then come back," said Bri giving a gentle squeeze. "Hang in there," she said before making her way out.