Chapter 1

"Morning Mom" I said kissing her forehead.

"What's up nugget?" She asked.

"I'm gonna spend the night at Bri's place" I said.

"Okay, but don't forget to say goodbye to your mother" she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said kissing her cheek.

I went upstairs to get my stuff ready. It didn't take that long since it's just gonna be the night and half the day. My moms are the best, I love them with all my heart. It's just the three of us but to be honest it's enough for me. I walked downstairs to the kitchen where mommy was cooking dinner. They're always busy but they always make time to spend with me and I appreciate it.

"Hey mommy" I said hugging her.

"Hey sweetie" she said kissing my face.

"Mommy stop" I said and we start laughing.

"Are you leaving already?" She asked.

"Yes mommy" I said.

"Well, be careful and don't do stupid stuff" she said.

"Yes ma'am" I said smiling.

"Oh and don't forget your wallet" she said.

"Thank you" I said picking up the wallet from the table.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too mommy" I said.

I got in my car after putting my bag on the trunk. I started the car and put some music on. I started driving to Bri's house. We live 15 minutes away since our Mansion is outside of town. I parked my car and got my bag out of the trunk and walked to the door. I knocked and her little sister opened the door to me. She jumped on me hugging.

"Gabby!" She yelled.

"Hey cookie" I said hugging her.

"I missed you" she said.

"Aw I missed you too munchkin" I said.

"Bri is up in her room" she said smiling "come with me" she said taking my hand.

We walked upstairs to Bri's room. Bri was dancing around. Kensley and I look at each other and started dancing with Bri. Kensley reminds me of my little sister. My sister died when she was 4, losing her was hard for me. After the song ended we all jumped in bed laughing.

"That was so much fun" said Kensley.

"I know right" I said.

"Kensley what are you doing in my room" Bri asked.

"Hey be nice! You butthole" I said and Kensley started laughing.

"She called you butthole" laugh Kensley.

"Mom!" Bri scream.

Seconds later her mom was on the door out of breath with a worried face. She looked around the room and then at Bri with a 'are you serious' face.

"What now?" She asked.

"Kensley is being annoying" Bri said.

"That's no true mommy" said Kensley.

"If you two keep doing this to me y'all are gonna give me a heart attack" she said.

"Sorry mom" said Bri.

"Hey Gabby, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing good Mrs. Wolff, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing good" she said smiling.