Chapter 82

Gabby's POV

*In the plane*

Lexi was picking a movie for us to watch so the flight wouldn't feel as long. "So any chance of you telling me where we're heading?" Lexi asked and I couldn't help but laugh. "Nope, it's a surprise!" I said and she rolled her eyes. She ended putting The Old Guard and she must have liked it since she didn't fall asleep. It was a good movie, to be honest! I mean I usually go for girly girls but Andy is hot! "Can we please watch another one?" Lexi asked. "Anything you want, baby," I said kissing her lips. She chose King Arthur, she ended falling asleep halfway through the movie and well I cuddled with her the rest of the flight. I kiss the top of her head and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up by the flight attendant telling me to buckle up since we were about to land. I carefully put Lexi's seatbelt on and then mine. Alice helped me with our suitcases while I carried Lexi to the taxi. I put Lexi in and put the seatbelt around her. "Thank you," I tell Alice and she pulled me in a hug. "No need to thank me, I'm happy for you Gabby," she smiled. "See you in a week?" She asked. "Yes," I said and she nodded. I got back in the car after saying goodbye to the crew. I paid the driver to take us to the place I booked for us. "Oh my god! We're here!" Lexi says. "Yes, we're here!" I laughed. "Why didn't you wake me up?" She asked. "I figured you'd be tired, plus it saves me the travel to blindfold you but since your up now I can't have you figured out your surprise," I said putting on the blindfold. "You do realize this is your honeymoon too, right?" She asked and I smiled.

The driver parked and I got out and helped Lexi out while he took out our stuff from the trunk. "Thank you," I said tipping him. "Can I take this off now?" Lexi asked and I laughed taking off the blindfold. "You did not!" She said taking in the place I booked for us. "Of course I did! You were looking into it for a while now, plus Tina told me you said you wanted to come here for your honeymoon," I said and she smiled. She pulled my shirt and crashed her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. Eventually, we had to pull apart, stupid oxygen. "Wanna continue this inside?" I asked and Lexi grabbed her stuff making her way to the door. I opened the door for us and we put things inside and I locked the door behind us.

I put my arms around her sweeping her off her feet. Lexi smiled at me and I carried her bridal style to our bedroom. I laid her in bed and smiled at her. She pulls my shirt crashing her lips on mine. I nip her lip playfully, trailing a line of kisses down her neck, making her moan in pleasure. "Take them off," Lexi order pulling at my clothes. I smiled at her and press one more kiss to her lips. I back away taking off my clothes, she sits up in bed taking me in. She looks at me the same way she did when we first met, the first time we were together. She pulls me closer, trailing a hand down my butt, and gave it a gentle squeeze. I place myself in between her legs and kissed her again, this time harder. I want her to feel everything she makes me feel, I feel her dig my back with her nails making a groan escape my lips.

I nip her lip again, just hard enough for her to feel a good kind of ache. My hands wander around her body, my fingers reach the underside of her breast and flex them against it. Lexi starts to shake, she quickly starts to peel off her clothes, she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down to kiss me. I nuzzled at her throat before taking her earlobe between my teeth. Her breathing itches as I shift my hips against hers. I lock eyes with her and the connection intensifies between us. I kiss my way down her body, I pressed a kiss to her inner thighs. "Oh god," she mumbles.

*******

*a few orgasms later*

I rest my head against Lexi's chest as we both try to catch our breath. "That was new," Lexi mentioned. "What was?" I asked. "The thing you did with your tongue," she says and I laughed propping myself up on one elbow. "Did you like it?" I asked and she nodded. "Hell yes, I thought my toes were going to break from how hard I was curling them," she says and I smiled. "Wanna go one more time? I asked looking her over. "If we do, I don't think I would be able to walk tomorrow," she says and I laughed. "True, and there are so many things I want to show you," I smiled. I snuggled up closer to her wrapping my arms around her. I fall asleep cuddle up with my head on her shoulder.