Human food was amazing. I'd have to ask Sophia to make me a dozen sandwiches before I head back up to Heaven.

When Sophia finished cleaning up, with me helping her of course, she had turned her gaze to the cat clock on the wall. It was sorta weird... but hey, I'm not the one to judge.

"It's already this late?" Sophia glanced over to me before continuing, "Father said he'd be home early tonight."

"Then we should head back, right?" I smiled as I grabbed onto her arm.

"We have to get going," I said to the others as I glanced to the demon repelling vile that just laid sprawled across the table where Kaileb so kindly put it back. If demons were after me, then what better way to repel them, than this?

"This," I held up the container, "Can I take it, please? This will keep demons away... and I sorta need that at the moment."

Kaileb frowned and scooted as far away from the vile as possible. "Don't you dare open that in here."

"What was that?" I asked as I purposely held the vile out towards him.

"Stop it!" Kaileb yelled as he shrunk backwards.

I couldn't help but laugh. It was funny to think that Kaileb was afraid of a little smell.

"Go ahead, take it." Raphael said with a nod. "I don't need it. I have plenty already."

I smiled, "Thanks." I slid it open, and dabbed some of the liquid onto my chest. Better to be safe than sorry. I didn't smell anything, but Kaileb sure did.

"I hate you!" Kaileb hollered as he threw his hands over his mouth and nose. "Get out of here! You stink!"

"Yeah, yeah." I chuckled before being kicked out of the house, literally, by Kaileb.

Sophia followed behind me, glancing wearily around. She must had  been worried about demons as well.

"Here, you hold onto this," I said as I tossed her the demon repellent. "I already have some on."

Sophia caught it with a nod and stashed it away in her coat pocket. That seemed to relieve her a bit.

She stayed close to me the whole time we were heading to her house. Walking definitely took longer than flying. Humans sure had a lot of patience.

When we arrived back at her home, she slid open the door and peeked her head inside, "Dad, I'm home." She called out as she slipped off her shoes.

"Welcome home! You are just in time for dinner!" Called out her father from inside the kitchen.

"Dinner...?" I whispered as I glanced over to Sophia. "More sandwiches?"

Sophia laughed, "No, I don't think their sandwiches," she whispered as she tugged me towards the kitchen.

There, I saw a man in his mid-forties. His hair was dark, which was surprising because Sophia had bright red hair. They looked nothing alike, minus their fair skin.

When he turned around, his smile instantly faded, his green eyes wide as he stared at me. Yes, me.

"Angel...?" Her father mumbled as he quickly narrowed his eyes. "I don't know where she is. Now leave."

I just stared.

"Did you not hear me?!?" He yelled, his eyes narrowing as he grabbed a knife from the kitchen counter, and pointed  it towards me. "Leave, now."

Sophia's eyes widened, "Wait!Stop! What are you doing?" Sophia yelled as she took a protective step in front of me.

"You can see him as well, Sophia?" Her father questioned and sighed. "Ah, of course you can." He shook his head and lowered the knife. "I want no angel in my home. If you're looking for Ariel, she's long gone. I don't know where she is."

"Ariel? Mother? Why would he be looking for mother?" Sophia asked with confusion. "He came with me, dad...."

Her father seemed to relax a bit at that. "So you aren't here for my wife?"

I blinked, clearly just as confused as Sophia. "No.... I'm not here for your wife."

"I see...." Her father shuffled back as he scratched at the back of his neck. "Well then, great. I guess I owe you an explanation now, don't I Sophia?"

"Yes...." Sophia nodded with frown, "You do."

"Then take a seat. I knew I'd have to tell you eventually."

Sophia took a seat at the dinner table and I stood back near the wall. I wasn't sure if I should leave or go, so I just stayed frozen in place.

"You see.... Your mother was an angel. Or she was until she was banned."

Sophia's eyes widened, "W-Wait? What? Mother is an angel?"

Her father nodded with a frown. "Yes."

"Then she was banned...?" Sophia whispered.

"Yes." Her father nodded once more as he glared at his lap.

"A fallen angel," I mumbled as I stared at Sophia in disbelief. Sophia was the daughter of a fallen angel, and a human...?

No. Freaking. Way.