Lexi and I took a seat next to each other. "Are you excited!?" I asked Lexi. "You have no idea," she tells me. "So, I pulled some strings and reserved a small place just for us," I tell her and she smiled. "You didn't have to!" She said. "Oh, don't worry, we'll see other people," I tell her. "You just want me all for yourself," she said and I smiled. "Exactly," I tell her. As the plane takes off and soon it's already flying above the clouds. Lexi stares through the window, she's always done that. "Did you pack the book I asked you to?" She asked. "Yeah, I managed to fit it on my bag," I tell her. She smiles at me and bends forward to dig through my bag. "I can get it for you," I said but she shakes her head. The flower pink dress she's wearing tightens around her body and my eyes flickered down to her butt. The outline of her lace underwear is visible against the fabric of her dress. I can't help myself but to playfully slap her butt. She turns to me and rolled her eyes when I wink at her. She goes back to dig into my bag when she turns back to me laughing, holding my strap. "You brought this?" She asked and I smiled. "Duh," I said making her laugh. She sits on my lap to have more access to the bag, but that wasn't the only intention. She starts straddling my lap, and I close my eyes trying to control myself knowing that the flight attendant will come by at any second.

When I opened my eyes I find Lexi's eyes fixed on me. She's smiling at me so much lust in her eyes. She pretends to look puzzled, confused. "What's wrong!? Are you okay?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm perfectly fine, darling," I said and she smiled nodding. "Would you like anything to drink, ladies?" The flight attendant asked. "I'll have sparkling water," said Lexi smiling. "I'll have water," I said and she smiled excusing herself. Lexi turns around and starts kissing my neck. A soft groan escapes my lips, Lexi kisses my lips one more time and moves to her seat. I looked at her offended at what she just did. I see her smirking. She's finding this so hilarious, leaving me all turned on. She giggles softly and leans towards me, her scent engulfing me at once. Her mouth moves to my ear, and her right hand dangerously close to my crotch. Shivers run through me when her lips touch my sensible spot. "What's the matter, love?" She asked. "Are you turned on?" She asked and I close my eyes trying to control myself.

I took a deep breath and opened them again. "No," I managed to said frowning. This is torture! "No?" She asks moving her hand closer to my center. She rests her head on my shoulder and moves her hand back to her lap. I was going to complain but then I heard the flight attendant speak. "Anything else that you need?" She asked. "No, thank you," I said and she nodded smiling. Lexi opens the book she was looking for and I snatched it away from her. "Oh no you don't— I'm not letting you get away that easily," I said grabbing the collar of her dress, and pulling her in a kiss. We pulled apart gasping for air. "Have you ever joined the mile-high club?" I asked her and she stares at me with wide eyes. Her cheeks turned bright red, but she holds the eye contact. I move closer grabbing my bag. "Wait 40 seconds, and follow me," I whispered in her ear. I got up and make my way to the bathroom. I know there is no one else here but I'm making it more interesting.

******

Lexi's POV

My heart is beating so fast. I watch Gabby make her way to the bathroom, my throat feels dry, but at the same time, the excitement is much better. My plan seemed to have worked. I smiled to myself, we are really doing this. I feel like I'm back in my high school days. I hope the flight attendant doesn't come back, I wouldn't want her hearing us. Gosh, that would be so embarrassing. Gabby didn't seem to care at all, she just went for it right away. I mean, what could go wrong? I'm sure people do it all the time. And there isn't anyone here, but the two flight attendants, and the captain with his team. I was so lost in thought that I lost track of time. I get up and make my way to the bathroom, I was about to knock when the door opened and Gabby pulled me inside. We awkwardly squeeze into the small space. I don't know how, but Gabby managed to close the door.

Hold meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara