"You know Jungkook now, not him before. You didn't know him when he was human. Many of us become different versions of ourselves when we turn."

Getting so jealous he would kill?  Especially as human?  You thought.  It feels impossible to believe that.

He crossed his arms and lowered his head. "So what now?"

You raised your eyebrow. "What do you mean what now?"

He shook his head slowly raising it sending you a look of disappointment.  "Now you know what he has been hiding from you.  You are still going to return to him?  Y/n, how can you like someone like that?"

If his story was true. Maybe he was right, but I couldn't guarantee that. I still don't know this guy.  Though now knowing this, being face-to-face with Jungkook will fee impossible.

"Well," you started, "what reason do I have to trust you?  I just met you.  I don't know anything about you."

He raised an eyebrow, "You made the choice to hear me out and what I know.  You can think whatever but a part of you feels the need to trust me.  Unless you are just a stupid girl who goes in the face of danger."

You bit your lip nervously knowing he was right.  You felt the need to search for someone to trust, and it was difficult that people around you were making it hard.

"Listen, yes it is stupid of me to come here blindly because I'm being hidden in the dark.  I appreciate your truth, but I still want to know his."  You stated.  "I still have no reason to trust you."

Yugyeom slammed the counter irritated and growled. "Y/n! What reason do you have to trust him? What has he done for you?"

He's done a lot. He's just a very secretive guy.  Which is so troublesome.

"He's helped me in many situations.  Even saved my life a few times."

Yugyeom scoffed, "Yeah to convince you he isn't a bad guy.  So when you learned about the past, he would have yourself confused.  Life doesn't mean shit to us.  Saving your life doesn't benefit me, but may have you inhibit trust in me."

"Why do you care so much?  Cause he took someone you love, so now you want to use me to hurt him.  You gave me this information with your own free will.  I can do whatever I want with it."

"Why protect him so much Y/n?"  He started, "You needed my information on Jungkook.  You find this out and just want to leave and return him regularly like nothing happened.  What was the point of this—"

"Is it bad that I'm curious and desperate?!"  You yelled, "I just want to know stuff!  Even if you are lying about what you said I know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Maybe you tweaked something, but I at least know something!"

You ran a hand through your hair. 

This is embarrassing.  I just wanted to know what has been going on or being said behind closed doors.  I wanted to be aware.  I wanted to feel respected and valued.  I just feel like a stupid pawn.

Yugyeom had a look of realization and sent you a confused grin.  "Hm?  He doesn't trust you and you are running to strangers and scraping any information you can find?  Do you see yourself?  You know how crazy that makes you sound?  Who cares if he's saving you!  He's making you crazy."

"I don't care.  You can say whatever you want.  It's not going to sway what I do."

Yugyeom pushed himself off the counter and walked towards you.  In a swift move, he wrapped his arms around you from behind.  His right arm sling around your neck.