7. Changes

You walked into the kitchen opening the fridge

You walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. You were starving. You had a big appetite and getting drained of your blood didn't exactly air to it. You pulled out some milk, got a bowl, a grabbed a box of Cheerios from the cabinet.

"Someone's up early." Taehyung walked into the kitchen yawning.  His blonde hair was a hot mess on his head as he came to grab a glass or water.

"Good morning to you too Taehyung.  Did you sleep well?"  You asked and he scoffed.

He took a small sip of his water leaning on the counter beside you as you put milk in your bowl full of cherios.  "Us vampires love the night, you know.  Sometimes we do sleep, but most of the time we are up.  I thought you'd remember that."  He winked and your eyes widened.

Wait?  Could they know that I allowed Jungkook to drink my blood last night?

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Taehyung yelled.  The milk started to overflow the bowl, and you jumped placing it to the side. 

You turned to him and placed your fingers on his lips. "Shhh...Shhh...Shush!  Stop screaming!"

"Y/n, I should be screaming and I'm just raising my voice.  How did that even happen?"  He covered his mouth in shock as you scratched your head in frustration.

"I—I just—I just felt bad, and things happened."

"You are so stupid.  We are suppose to stay away from human blood to prevent casualties.  I don't think you know but human blood is like your favourite desert to us, our drug.  You open that door to a vampire and they'll keep coming back for more.  And you opened the door to the least experienced in controlling their blood thirst?  Have you lost your god damn mind?  Are you trying to get killed?"  Taehyung quietly yelled lecturing you.  You shrank before him never ever seeing him get so angry before.

"I'm a werewolf by the way, and to control his thirst, I gave him blood.  I thought it'd help."  You argued back and he placed his hand on his forehead.

"You're half werewolf.  Controlling thirst in that context only works if you are willing to give him blood whenever he craves.  You signed a contract that you haven't even read.  Jungkook doesn't need permission to get what he wants.  You opened your door to him, and he has your body."  Taehyung sighed calming down.  "Jungkook isn't who you once knew Y/n.  He's changed a lot."

You looked into Taehyung's eyes pleading.  "Please don't tell anyone else about it."

"I don't know Y/n.  I don't want you to get hurt."  He looked worried and you couldn't help but understand why he'd feel that way.

"TaeTae...please...  They'll kill us both if you do.  You know that." 

He shook his head.  "They'd only kill Jungkook.  They need you."

"Is that suppose to make it better?  You can't let them kill him.  Everyone has a different upbringing.  Jungkook has a difficult time with things but he doesn't deserve death."  You told him.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.  "When did you start caring about him?  He's been nothing but rude to you.  He's been so reckless it's disgusting!"

"When did you stop caring?"  You stared at him sadly.  "I thought you loved Jungkook.  You knew he was never the perfect child but that made you love him more.  You two were brothers, not bonded by blood but love."

He gritted his teeth and hit the counter.  He paused for a moment. "That was a long time ago!  That was before I knew he always had a thing for you.  When we were little and you were that young girl that was let into the house full of vampires to grow, Jungkook has always wanted to kill you."  Taehyung stayed and you stared at him in disbelief. 

Back then, Jungkook was the one who made me feel human from my monster actions.  Why would he ever want to kill me?

"People do things, to get what they want.  He went lengths to get you in his palm.  Jungkook wants you as his blood bag.  That's all he's ever seen you as.  Do you understand that?"

"So you are trying to say, the good memories I had with you guys were fake?  I was being played."  You questioned with emptiness and Taehyung nodded.  He could see how you felt.  The bits of humanity that kept you mentally sane continued to crumble.  It continued to crumbled into nothing.  He pulled you into a hug trying to calm you down.

Seems like you fit well with them.  You are letting this idiot use your emotions in making sure you don't get away.

You are just a stupid voice in my head.  Nothing more.

Have you forgotten the ways of your kind?  This is no random voice in your head.  This is my voice in your head, little sister.  They are using you to get to me.

Dae, are you seriously communicating with me through our minds?  I don't want to speak to you.

You don't have power over that.  You made me who I am.  You ruined us, our family.  You stay with those bloodsuckers, you'll die in the process.  They only care about their stupid laws, not lives.

Just leave me alone. I'll suffer whatever consequences I have brought on myself.

I'm afraid it doesn't get that simple little sister. I want something. And you are the only one who can do it for me.

I don't owe you anything.

You owe me more than your life's worth. I want Jeon Jungkook. You are the only one who can get to him.  You must weaken him, and have him brought to me.

Why would I ever do that for you?

I could attack anytime I wanted to. I could kill anyone I want in a heartbeat including you. If you don't bring me Jeon Jungkook in a month, I'm going to kill Kim Taehyung. I will rip his head off and leave it at your doorstep.

Don't you dare Dae. If you want to kill me, I'll bring myself to you. Don't bring them into our family business.

You deserve to suffer. You deserve every type of pain. Death is quick, letting you watch the people die around you, is long and painful. Bring me Jeon Jungkook. You know where to find me. Tell anyone about this, and I'll kill Taehyung immediately.

Without even realizing, you held on to Taehyung tighter with tears burning your eyes.