23. Closet

A few days pass and things seems silent in the mansion

That night you set your differences aside with Jungkook, he let you sleep on his bed while he slept on the couch.  Knowing how hesitant you already are, he's being patient and making sure you are outmost comfortable.

Your room was off limits.

Jin ruled out that you weren't allowed to be home alone at night which led to Jungkook's room becoming your room as well.

Things seemed calm.  You felt like for once you were healing in peace.

"Empty.  I shouldn't be surprised."  You sighed holding the door handle to the fridge.  There were only a few bottles of water left.

You had barely been eating for the past days.  Everything that has happened was a bit consuming.  You felt like you were losing your appetite the more time passed.  To think that you might actually fall into their lifestyle.

Soon enough, you might as well consider yourself a vampire.

You closed the fridge door and Taehyung was behind it.

"Hungry?"  He questioned.

You and Taehyung were having small conversations from time to time.  You guys were slowly returning to your normal selves.

You sighed as your stomach growled. "Starving."

You held your stomach and looked up at him. 

He pulled out keys and dangled it in front of you.  "Let's get some food."

You raised an eyebrow. "You don't even eat."

He slid his keys into his pocket and rolled his eyes.

"So then...you don't want to get a burger...maybe some fries...a--"

"Doesn't Jin have me on like...lockdown?"  You cut him off as your stomach growled to his words.

I can't believe he wants me to be cooped up in here. Understandable but at the same time is frustrating. I hate feeling useless.

"We will be out so quick, they won't even notice we are gone. It's not your fault there is no food in the fridge."

You were hungry, but it had been nice staying out of danger for some time.  Your body felt like it was finally getting a break.

"You know humans need food to like...live."  He leaned against the counter watching you.  "Your body won't get better if you don't eat."

You stared at Taehyung intently.  You knew his intentions were genuine because he cared.  But the question was, was it worth it dealing with Jin afterwards.

Should I get food and risk dealing with Jin?  Or should I starve and stay in?

"I'll get my jacket." You spoke quickly walking past him.