24. Bookstore

"Feeling better?"  Taehyung asked

You took a large bite out of your Big Mac from Mcdonald's as you and Taehyung sat in the Mcdonald's parking lot in a car.

You sighed in pleasure slumping your shoulders as you sat in the passengers seat.

"This is everything."  You breathed and Taehyung chuckled at you.

"I never thought you would like fast food with how you are."  He stared at you.

You reached for your iced tea in the cup holder, taking a sip.  "What do you mean?"

"I mean seeing you in the mall that day with those wolves.  You were like a machine."

"Well I'm not a perfect machine.  I like my junk."

You were taking a bite out of your fries.  You leaned back into the seat letting a silence settle between you and Taehyung.

He leaned back in his seat, as you both watched the cars driving through the parking lot.

"You and Jungkook, huh? I can't say I'm surprised."

You turned to him and he was smirking at you. Your eyes widened and you turned to your right staring out the window.

You couldn't stop thinking about how heated things got between you and Jungkook. It didn't go too far, but your mind couldn't help but wander to how far it could've gone.

He really was just in a towel. Imagine if it fell—

"Are you seriously thinking that right now?" Taehyung raised his voice staring at you awkwardly.

You blushed in embarrassment. You turned to him slapping his arm, "WHO TOLD YOU TO READ MY THOUGHTS?!"

"It's not my fault they are so loud!" He held his face in his hands, "You guys were really going to—"

"NO! I-It isn't like that..." You sighed, "We just cleared the air on some things.  You know I'm not best with this relationship thing.  I'm trying."

You finished up your food in silence and all Taehyung did was smile at you.

"Getting close to someone is good for you.  You felt so alone and went through so much.  It makes me happy inside that you are slowly finding peace within yourself."  He spoke passionately.

He wasn't wrong.  It was surprising for you to finally submit to Jungkook.  Being stubborn and ignorant of your own feelings felt like something you were getting use to.

You stuffed all the waste from the food in the paper bag it came in.  You placed it by your feet in the car as there were no trash bins near or around the car.

"Can we go to a book store?"  You questioned shyly.

Taehyung sighed, "You know we can't go to other places.  We might get in trouble just for this.   Stepping out the car?"