12. Saved

You couldn't understand why Jungkook would go the way to find you, and save you

You couldn't understand why Jungkook would go the way to find you, and save you.  You ran away for a reason.  Why out of all people was it him? Why does he suddenly care?

"Why?  Why did you even come for me?" You two sat there engulfed in darkness.  The darkness kept you both light on your toes.  Both unsure of what could happen next.  Jungkook stayed still with his eyes burning into you.

You waited for his response but he stayed silent.  He stared you in the eyes which sent a lot, but none that you could decipher.  He kept an emotionless face, avoiding the unveiling of any of his emotions. It overwhelmed you, as it was a continuous process of him confusing you, making you feel like a mess.  He was hot or cold never somewhere between, always shy of his true intentions.

Removing yourself from the coolness of his body, you sat up, "I don't even know why you bother with me and why I try with you.  I don't get what's wrong with you.  The only time you want to be around is when you want or need something."  You pressed your feet on the ground, standing up and stepping away from the couch. You turned to look down at him. His eyes continued to follow yours as he stayed silent.  "Am I right?  Do you need more blood Jungkook?  Was feeding me and healing me your way of saying 'I owe you one'?  You should have never come here!  You should just go!"

You could sense a shift in Jungkook.  His large eyes continued to study you as anger burned within you. He was making you angry and it was clearly intentional from his lack of communication. In the process, you also were shifting his comfort making him feel slowly uncomfortable.  Silence...Why was he always like this?

"If...If you won't go, I will."  You turned away from him and started to walk towards the door. Your vision slightly blurred as you still weren't fully recovered.  The light from the outside peering through the windows encouraged your sight in slightly illuminating your vision.  You were going to find somewhere else to hide out.  Where no one could find you, not even Dae. 

You were better alone.  No one would have gotten hurt if it wasn't for you.  Taehyung wouldn't have gone through all that.  You wouldn't have to feel that you worried for their future's. You attracted danger and you had to accept it.

You reached for the door handle, your hand wrapping around the gold handle immersed to pull.  To your demise, Jungkook's hand immediately pressed against the door.  You attempted to pull the door open, but the door wouldn't budge from his inhuman strength.  You could sense Jungkook's face nearing the side of yours.  The coolness of his breath hitting your cheek. Jungkook brought his lips to your ear as he stood behind you.  He slightly grazed it and you shivered from his touch.  "Y/n...I owed you one." 

With those words, you sighed slightly understanding his intentions.  You saved him before, and it was his turn to return the favour. "Okay.  You are out of my debt.  Can I leave now?"  It didn't change anything and how you felt about yourself and him.  How destructive you felt towards your surroundings. If Dae was able to do such a thing for you to mind your business in public without making an appearance, you couldn't imagine what he had in store for you and the boys.

Jungkook kept his hand pressed firmly against the door, "That's not only what I want to say."  He started.  Your back was pressed against his chest as he spoke.  "Listen, things have been weird between us.  We did leave on odd terms when you left all of us before.  I don't want to continue this.  It makes it harder to live under the same roof."  He sighed, "Maybe, just maybe being more united will make use stronger against your brother and whatever he has in mind."

You rolled your eyes, "You lost control, and bit me. You couldn't even control your thirst from drips of blood." You argued back and Jungkook grew silent.

He brought his voice to a husky level, "I have control Y/n. You know how your blood makes me. How much I desire it." His free hand slowly came around you creeping up the front of your body. It went above your chest. Jungkook's hand snaking around your neck. He held it tilting your head away from his mouth. "I can't handle the fact that I am attracted to you." His fangs grazed your neck.

A little smirk played on your lips.  You could tell he was trying to be a better person.  His impulsive moments were sure annoying, but this was the side of Jungkook you wanted to see.

Open and inclusive.

Removing his hand from your neck, you turned to face him with both of you standing still in the darkness, "Okay, let's see how long you can keep this up."  You taunted.  His eyes widened a bit, offended.  You laughed at his expression, "I'm just kidding.  Let's get out of here."  You turned back around attempting to pull the door handle but Jungkook kept his hand pressed firmly against the door.

"Y/n?"  He questioned.

"Hm?"  You turned your head meeting his face once again.

Your eyes immediately caught his lips and his locked on yours.  His eyes met yours as if they both connected on another level.  You could feel a seductive aroma fill the air.  He wanted more out of this conversation.  Is it blood?   Or just...me?  He was timing himself, trying to search for consent in your eyes.  He wants more out of this, just like before...

His face got closer to yours, noses now touching.  You weren't sure if you should make the first move.  A part of you wanted it, but another part of you wanted out.  Jungkook slightly tilted his head about to approach your lips but you stepped back nervously. 

You gulped, "Let's not re-lit old flames. Let's make new ones."  You nervously spoke forcing the door open as Jungkook removed his arm.  You walked ahead with Jungkook trailing behind in disappointment.