13. Mixed Feelings

Both you and Jungkook arrived at the house, and Jin was already waiting outside for you two

Both you and Jungkook arrived at the house, and Jin was already waiting outside for you two. His eyes were full of darkness as he felt betrayed from you.

"Uhh... I'm sorry?" You awkwardly said trying to dilute the intense dark mood. He immediately grabbed both you and Jungkook and pulled you into a group hug. You slightly jumped surprised from his reaction.

He nuzzled his head onto your shoulder. "I really thought you...died. You could've died. That was so stupid Y/n." He tightened the hug, "Putting yourself in danger puts all of us in danger you know. Jungkook put himself in danger to go look for you. Please, never again."

"I-I know. I'm sorry."

He broke the hug and placed a hand on your shoulder, "You aren't alone Y/n.  I welcomed you here for a reason.  No matter what happens, we will always be stronger together not apart." Jin spoke those words making you shudder nervously.  Being in a group was never your strong suit.  You knew that staying alone meant you had no one or nothing to lose.

You studied Jin.  You could see the look in his eye and smell is off him.  "Fear?  Why?"  He stumbled back a bit chuckling.

"Being afraid, knowing what I have to be wary about, cautious of, that's what keeps me going.  Fearing gives you something to do with your life. How can you fix it?" He admitted and you had to give it to him for being so confidently open about his feelings.

The rest of them could never be this open about their feelings. Maybe Taehyung but...that's pretty much it.

You gave Jin a small smile, "You seem more humane than I could ever be. I guess that's why it's always been so hard to walk away from this place. You always welcome me with open arms, even in my darkest state." You could feel yourself trembling inside. He made you feel welcomed, and that you were worth it. He watched your expression and pulled you into a hug of his own. You felt safe in his arms.

He kissed your head, "The choice you made to stay with us, was when I made the choice to protect you with my life Y/n." The moment was very sincere.  This was the man who saved you from that dark night when you were younger, and he still hasn't changed.  Always wanting to be with you and there for you. 

Silence surrounded you as you stayed comfortable in Jin's arms.

Jin suddenly popped his head up, "Oh Jungkook, didn't see you there!" You turned to look at Jungkook. His facial expression showed slight discomfort. He felt unsettled but you could tell he fought his urge to show it.  You took a wif of the air.

Jungkook...jealous?

You and Jin broke the hug once again.  You smiled at Jin, "Thank—"  Jungkook didn't give you time to finish your sentence to Jin.  He gripped your wrist pulling you away as you walked into the mansion.