19. Vulnerable

"Now that Nia's gone, Y/n speak

"Now that Nia's gone, Y/n speak."  Yoongi demanded.

Before you were full of confidence to speak your mind, to scream it all and let it be known.

But Nia told you to watch what you said.

She has some sort of leverage over me, and I don't even know what it is?  Is it smart to take the risk and tell them? 

She did say I needed to watch what I said or someone would get hurt.  Maybe she's bluffing.

"I...I don't know if it's smart to tell you guys."  Your right hand rubbed your left arm.  You swelled feeling the pang of your gut. 

This has to be the right thing to do.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, "Y/n.  What ever information you have, is crucial to Dae and his intentions.  What you know, we need to be aware of what's coming and how we can defend ourselves!"

"Wait." Yoongi spoke, "I think she's right."

"YOU DO?"  Both you and Namjoon said at the same time staring at Yoongi.

"Now thinking about all that has transpired, Nia knew what Y/n was going to say, and is making sure that we no nothing about it.  That little threat at the end wasn't her little tantrum."  Yoongi sighed, "She was threatening her."

"Yoongi Hyung, what are you trying to say?"  Jimin spoke up as curiosity filled the room.

"I think, Nia is working with Dae."

Wait...What?  All that talk about being friends with them and caring about them, but she was really on Dae's side?

I am surprise Yoongi is even making a claim.  She's sickening but he love for these guys especially Jungkook, I thought was undeniably.

But I guess, people will do anything to get what they want.

"Hold on!"  Jin yelled, "That's a big claim to be making, Yoongi.  Nia isn't my favourite person, but she is a part of us.  I can't condemn her living here if she's truly working with Dae."

"You are getting ahead Jin Hyung.  We'll watch her.  She's our only lead right now.  If Y/n says something, someone might wound up dead."  Yoongi's words cut deep.

It's hard to think of living with someone who may actually kill you in your sleep.

You made your way to the bathroom. You finally were going to have a good look at yourself.

You stared at yourself through the mirror watching the mess before you.  Your left cheek was tinted a purplish red.  The left side of your lip was busted too.  You tried to stop the bleeding by sucking on it, but it red liquid would form every couple seconds.