26. Shards

You sat on Jungkook's bed waiting for him to come back

You sighed in frustration as you laid flat on your back staring up at the ceiling.  Who was that guy?  Who was he to the guys?

You rolled on your right side and whispered to yourself.  "Yugyeom.  Why do I feel like he's connected to Jungkook?"

The look in his eye from earlier.  He looked so mad and irritated.  He looked a bit lost and unsure of what to do.  I can't just stay here and do nothing.  Jin did say he was dangerous.

On the nightstand, Jungkook's laptop sat there and you slowly sat up pulling it onto your lap. 

You gripped the top of the laptop and lifted the screen up reaching the user screen.  You clicked the "guest" button waiting for the screen to load up.

What if I just googled his name?  You thought. Y/n.  He's a vampire.  Who knows how old he is and what are the odds that he is online?

You opened the search engine flickering your eye to the top of the screen.  The three bars were lit up indicating the connection to the internet.

No one tells me anything anyways.  What do I have to lose?  Unless I have the balls to actually meet up with him.  I mean, I know where he works.

"This is stupid."  You took a deep breath typing in the name.  "I don't even have his last name.  Who knows how many Yugyeom's could be out there?"

Before you could search, the door handle to the room started to turn.

You were quick to close the laptop placing it on the nightstand.  You laid back in the bed resting on your side near the edge of the bed.

"That walk must've been amazing huh?  You've been gone forever."  You spoke sarcastically.

You were still mad at him and you weren't surprised if he had some anger towards you.

You felt the bed dipped gently behind you.  He moved across the bed placing himself behind you.  He wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you into him.

What is he trying to do?  Make me forget?  You thought shocked from his actions.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you like that."  He held onto you tighter.  "I just—nevermind."

You sighed in frustration,  "You have to tell me who he is you know?  I'm assuming you know him?"

You tried to start off the conversation, but he stayed silent.  You bit your lip in frustration gripping onto the bed with your fist.

So we are still keeping secrets.

"So you are going to continue lying to me and hiding things from me?"  You asked him.