21. Confrontation

Jungkook walked into his room, and placed you onto the bed gently

You continued to watch him in silence as he walked into his closet getting one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts. He pulled out a rag as well.

He tossed it onto the bed and you shook your head. "I can just get clothes out my room, or you can go if you are so worried."

The thought of Nia in the room made your stomach churn. That last conversation you and Jungkook had was frustrating. You wanted to figure out yourself on your own.

"No. You aren't going back." He started. "I knew this was going to happen." He walked back out his room slamming the door behind him leaving you shocked.

Why was he so mad? I mean...even though I got bit, I'm not even mad. I feel more confused. How did Chris turn into a vampire?  You thought and started to observe your surroundings.

His room was really big. He had a king-sized bed, along with a walk-in closet.  He had a lounge area where there was a sofa and a TV, even a mini-fridge.  There was also a bookshelf that coated half a wall.

I now understand how he stays in his room for days.  You grew up always sharing with your brother.  You couldn't even imagine having the chance of such a luxury life.  Being here you were tasting it.  This room was on a whole new level.

You stared at his clothes before you wanting to ignore his remarks, his demanding and forceful tone.  Instead you swallowed your pride thinking about how frustrated he seemed, and you didn't want to add to that.

You went into the walk in closet nervous that he would intrude in the room and slipped on his clothes.

A black t-shirt and black shorts. 

I guess he wants me to wear his stuff so bad to mask my scent.

You held the rag in your blood hand against your neck, which was helping control the bleeding but it didn't change the fact you continued to leak.

You stared at the window just wondering how different things could be if you weren't here.  You've experienced so much pain and internal suffering which you could barely understand.

This place was a magnet for bad things.

The room door opened once again, and this time a man with a rolling suitcase came in, as Jungkook pushed the door open for him.

You sat on the couch and he kneeled in front of you.

He urged you to remove the rag from your neck.  You looked at Jungkook who nodded agreeing.

You did as advised and he checked your neck and opened his bag.

A doctor?

"You must find it weird that you are relying onto a doctor?" He questioned and you nodded.