28. Circles

You stopped in your tracks

You turned to look at him. Your eyes slightly widened from his words.

Did he just say Jungkook...killed someone?

"What did you say?" You questioned him.

He smirked. Your reaction brought amusement to him. He enjoyed how easily you were drawn to Jungkook.

"You heard my words Y/n. He killed someone out of jealousy."  He chuckled and you gritted your teeth.

"That's bullshit.  He would never do soemthing like that!"  You defended Jungkook and Yugyeom continued to grin at you.

"I know Y/n.  It sounds pathetic.  Doesn't sound like the guy you know. Or maybe he doesn't give you any reason to suspect otherwise?  What do you really know about Jungkook, Y/n?  What has he done to make you feel secure?"

You paused for a moment to think. He hasn't given me any reason to trust him.  Though, I don't think Jungkook would do something like that.  Or maybe he's just that damn good in convincing me that he's not.

His words got to you and your confused expression amused him.  You could tell he wanted to get into your head, and ruin things between you and Jungkook, but you still questioned if there was truth to his words.

Yugyeom straightened himself and his posture. "It's honestly the reason why we became vampires."

You furrowed yourself eyebrows. "So you have something to do with it?"

He moved towards you and you raised your hands in front of you to keep distance between you two.  "Don't get close to me. You are really pushing my boundaries."

"Aren't you the one who stepped into the store alone with me? You don't even know me, but you still took the risk." He raised an eyebrow at you, but you glared at him.

"I'm not scared of you."  You spoke standing your ground.  "I can take care of myself just fine."

He studied you for moment waiting to see if you'd crack.  You kept your angry glare on him and he sighed.

He raised his hands in defeat resting himself against the counter. "Fine. I'll stay here."

You relaxed a bit, "You didn't answer my question. What did you have to do with it?"

"Well, he was jealous of me and a girl I was with.  He couldn't handle rejection, and started to act irrational.  He killed the girl, then me, and then himself."  He spoke quickly in a low tone.

Your eyes widened, but then slowly closed.  "That couldn't be Jungkook.  He would never do something like that."

You looked back at him and there was clear discomfort in his face.  It was clear it irritated him to talk about it.