2. Lost Control

"Did you

"Did you..did you just blow me a kiss?"

You stare at the man confused and the shorter black haired man behind him scoffed. "We are here to consult with her, not make love with her, Seokjin." He stated and Seokjin froze a bit but quickly laughed.

Seokjin turned to the man and placed a hand on his hip. "First of all, sit up straight Yoongi. We have a guest." He started, "Unlike you guys, I'm trying to make her feel welcomed. Maybe if you guys broke a smile once in awhile like Hoseok here, people wouldn't think we live for death." Seokjin sighed in annoyance.

"But anytime Hoseok smiles and we have a guest, don't they die?" The blonde man at the left wall spoke thinking.

"Also, aren't we dead already so do we technically live for death?" Yoongi spoke with his serious face. Seokjin turned around pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Be quiet Taehyung, and Yoongi."

He turns to you and smiles widely. "Y/N, sorry for such an urgent meeting. We just have something important we want to discuss." Seokjin was a very handsome man. You knew he was the eldest out of the bunch. His dark brown eyes peered into you and you looked straight back in his eyes. They all had the similar pink tinted eyelids and faces with their skin pale as snow.

It must be, I'm missing the highlight of my last year in high school.

"Your brother Dae has gone missing from our radar. He has slipped through our fingers." Seokjin spoke staring at his own and your eyes widened. If they don't know where he is, that means he knows he's slipped through their grasp. You closed your eyes in frustration.

He's coming to kill me.

Was all you thought. You felt your nails grow sharper as your anger heightened. You had to force yourself to calm down, and with that, you clenched your left fist letting your nails dig into the palm of your hand. Seokjin looked at your hand to see the anger building up within you.

"Hey, there's no need to be mad. I need you to trust that we'll find him."

You furrowed your eyebrows. "How do I know this wasn't on purpose?! You know Dae wants my head." You growled. "If he kills me, you have a right to kill him. It's like taking down two birds with one stone."

"We don't hate werewolves Y/N. We've been trying to enforce peace between one another even if others don't believe so. Don't you remember what we did for you years back for you?" Seokjin stated and they had helped you before when you were younger. You don't have any reason to hate them.

Well...

Except for the fact your kinds were sworn enemies.

The men around you slowly took a wiff of the air, as the scarlet liquid left your hand and dripped onto the floor. Seokjin immediately looked behind you shocked. The only thing behind you was Jungkook. The men around you stayed calm, but Jungkook wanted more. You could hear him hiss. He was hungry, for your blood.

Seokjin raised his hand to telling Jungkook to halt. "Jungkook, you can't drink her blood. I thought we've been through this! I thought you moved passed this side of you." Jungkook was out of it. The smell of your blood was the sweetest thing he had ever smelled and he knew the taste would make him want more.

You needed to run. You needed to move. You needed to get out the way. "Y/N if you move, Jungkook will kill you." Seokjin stated stopping you before you acted.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you saying he's stronger than me? I promise you he's not." You turned your head to look at him over your shoulder. His eyes weren't the dark shade of brown anymore. They were the similar scarlet colour as your blood. He gritted his teeth as he huffed and puffed. You watched his mouth water and he lunged at you.

You swiftly turned your body around and as Jungkook ran towards you, you swung your right arm and your fist met Jungkook's face. His head snapped in back in the opposite direction and a large crack errupted. Jungkook slowly turned his head to face you, angrier than ever. You started to slowly back away, and he slowly moved towards you.

The blonde man who stood on the left wall came running to try to take down Jungkook, but Jungkook grabbed his head, and head-butted him causing him to fall back.

The two other men from the other wall came running. Jungkook picked up the smaller one and threw him at the taller one getting them both out of his way.

Seokjin rushed in front of you raising his hands to Jungkook. "Look Jungkook, this isn't you! Stop this right now. Look at me!" Jungkook pushed him aside as if he was nothing, and you saw how Seokjin felt offended with the expression on his face.

Nothing was in between you and Jungkook now. His eyes would not leave yours now. He was a predator stalking his prey. Stunning you with those red eyed. The moment you tried to get away, Jungkook gripped your left arm pulling you closer to him. He stared at the injured hand and slowly inhaled the scent. He slowly started to lick the blood of your hand. His warm tongue tasted the blood on your palm, dragging it across marking it. You felt disgusted, but at the same time it drove you crazy in your head.

Before you knew it, his teeth dug into your hand. He started to suck your blood fulfilling his desire for it with his eyes never leaving yours. There was a lot of a pain to it, but it was quick to turn to pleasure. Pleasure you didn't want to feel from someone like him, and definitely not in this state.

You raised your right arm in attempt to hit him once again, but with his left hand he caught your right arm and pulled you into him. All you could do was look up at him and watch him suck your blood as your vision blurred. You were losing consciousness in his grasp.

Before you knew it, everything turned black.