10. Chase

"Which shop to first, Y/n?"  Taehyung asked and your eyes immediately scanned the place

"Which shop to first, Y/n?"  Taehyung asked and your eyes immediately scanned the place.  You guys were in a mall, not too big, not too small.  Though the stores have definitely had impressed you the moment you stepped in.

You heard a loud annoyed sigh from behind you two, "Listen, being in the open like this, is dangerous.  Just hurry up and buy something so we can leave."  You turned to see Yoongi who was clearly forced on this trip.  Jin thought it would be better with more protection. 

With more protection, I would have expected him to make Jungkook come along.  They probably still don't trust him completely around me or maybe in public in general.

"Does he realllyyyyy have to be here?" You looked at Taehyung with questioning eyes. 

He nodded and Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Tsk—"

"Ooo!  That looks like a good shop.  Come on Taehyung!"  You gripped Taehyung's hand and dashed into the shop pulling you two away from Yoongi who was hot on your heels.

You immediately saw a cute top with a low v-neck collar, and long sleeves.  You showed Taehyung and he approved of it.

"Wait."  You turned to see Yoongi who raised his eyebrow at the top.  "You don't have the chest for that.  Put it away."  Your jaw dropped in disbelief and your eyes widened at the man as he demanded you to do as you were told.  You could feel your insecurities soaring and flying through the roof.

What an evil man!  You thought still accepting his insult.  Taehyung held your hand and pulled you towards some other racks for you to get in tune to.

All your worries started to slip away, as you were induced into shopping.  You were finding many things that you liked, along with Taehyung suggesting things.  Even Yoongi started to give true advice and compliment some of your choices.

Today is better than I expected.  You couldn't help but smile feeling normal for once.  You stepped into the change rooms and started to try on your finds.

The first outfit you put on was a pair of black ripped jeans with a slim fit turtle neck black long sleeve shirt.  You stepped out looking at the two men for their reactions.

"I like it, it's dark and I think you'd find it useful wearing this than a dress or skirt.  You never know what dangers we could come across, right?"  He gave his honest opinion and you nodded.

You looked at Yoongi who raised his eyebrow a bit, "I agree.  I just think the turtleneck might be too much but I think you should be good.  I mean isn't your body already hot all the time?"

You smirked, "Did you just call me hot?"

His eyes got strangely large, "N...No d...dumbass.  Your body heat."  He stuttered slightly embarrassed.  He closed his eyes sighing in frustration.