3. Force

You sat in the pool of blood alone staring at the two dead bodies before you

You sat in the pool of blood alone staring at the two dead bodies before you. Your small hands gripped on your pants tightly and you started to cry. You cried out all the pain and agony you had been feeling. You cried because you hated yourself. You hated yourself for not being good enough.

You could hear them whispering. Whispering how you were cursed, how you were deaths best friend, how you were nothing. You clutched your head and covered your ears, squinting your eyes as tight as possible, trying to shut them out. Trying to convince yourself they weren't true, but you couldn't block them out. They'd always be there, where ever you were.

"Ah, what a mess." You heard a voice and a foot tapping. You slowly looked up to see a blurry figure of a man. You wiped your tears to get a better look.

Handsome.

Right beside him was a dark haired boy who looked pretty young. He looked uncomfortable seeing the sight. He covered his mouth trying to block the scent of blood, but just like the other guy he looked extremely good. They were vampires.

"Taehyung, stay calm, and collected. You can control yourself. It's a lot of blood, but you'll face more blood than this in your life." The older man spoke and the younger stayed calm.

Should I be scared?

"No. I promise we are good people." The one named Taehyung replied to your thoughts. You gasped a bit scared. You slowly crawled back in fear. "Wait!" He took a step forward, but quickly took a step back as the smell of blood was too much for him.

"It's okay Taehyung. You can wait outside." The man spoke and the younger one retreated outside.

It was now only you and the man. He kneeled down on one knee. "That's TaeTae. He has telepathy. Do you know what that means? Probably not. It means he can read thoughts. He such a sweet guy, I promise." He smiled revealing his fangs. "I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."

On the outside, he looked so cold, but on the inside, you could tell he was a warm and sweet guy. "What's your name?" He asked in such a calm and kind tone.

"...Y/N." You said softly.

The man reached out to you with his large hand, you were hesitant but placed your hand in his. You got up and followed the man out of the darkness.

When you turned to look back, you saw angry red eyes staring at you.

You turned forward and hoped to never see those eyes again.

That was the start to a new beginning.

Your eyes slowly opened as you waked from the memory. You laid in a large king-sized bed still in your dress. The room was familiar.

Have I been here before?

"It's your old room!" You looked bed side to see the blonde guy who was once a brunette.