15. Cracks of Blood

The two vampires made their way towards the room

The two vampires made their way towards the room.  The man with his arm around the woman's shoulders.  He stopped in front of the door thinking about himself and what he had decided to do, and what he was thinking about doing.

He had hated this feeling.  It was driving him insane.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?"  She has placed her hand on his chest looking up at him filled with curiosity.  He wanted to be with someone, but that someone wasn't Nia.  His hand gripped her wrist and pulled it off his chest.

He couldn't accept it, but he was indeed the jealous kind. He wanted her all to himself, and that no one else could touch her. He wanted the sacred place of her body to be his and his only.

He ran his hand through his hair in frustration, "I...I made a mistake doing this. I can't think straight when my emotions are all over the place." His face flushed red a bit confused about himself.

Nia looked up at Jungkook in confusion, "Are you seriously thinking about her right now? We both know—no...everyone knows that you and her could never last. Jungkook, how can you fall for someone and love them, knowing that they will grow old and die? You will stay the same and have to live with that pain and loneliness.  Plus she's a wolf too, what will that do to you? You would look like an idiot. Everyone will be disappointed in you."

Jungkook turned to look at her staring her down, "When did I care about people's opinions? What would that ever do for me? Living here, following Jin's ideals for a better world for all of us, everyone judges. I never let that get to me because those insults would kill me."

"Okay whatever. That doesn't matter but the fact that Y/n is putting you in circles, like what's the point. Why waste your life on someone who doesn't want to be straight with you? Long life or not, no point in wasting it on bullshit."

Jungkook closed his eyes thinking to himself.  Nia was spitting facts yet, she wasn't right either.  "Y/n...and I have a past.  These circles aren't of her intent.  She can't think about things other than her brother who is trying to kill her.  If my feeling are true for her, they will stay true."

"True?"  Nia slowly started to smirk at him, "Ah ha, and that's the flaw.  You are putting yourself in circles.  You really don't know if you want her for love or blood..?  That's really low Jungkook."  Nia started to laugh but started to think about solutions to Jungkook's problems.  "So....if it was for blood, it could be anybody, right?"  She stepped in front of him looking up at him with devilish eyes.  "You know, I know you had more than just a taste of Y/n.  I'm not stupid.  Maybe that's why it sparked your interest in tasting her blood."

His eyes widened in disbelief.  He thought he covered his tracks very well.  In the shower, foggy, steamy, water still running, but he really had not.  "What?"

"Don't play dumb.  I'm not gullible like all these other fools in the house, but I think I can answer the issues to your problems." 

Nia raised her hands wielding her long nails to her neck.  She pressed her two fingers together against her neck, dragging it down as blood started to drip. 

Jungkook's eyes lit red immediately and she smirked, "No control, huh?  Maybe in this way, you may learn what about Y/n drives you crazy."  He pushed her up against his door, licking the wound causing Nia to moan.  Nia's cheeks flushed pink as she softly smirked getting Jungkook to fall into her trap.  Nia jumped onto Jungkook, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, "Just like old times.  Huh, Kookie."

Jungkook pushed into his room, slamming the door behind him.

"Y/n, make a choice! We are wasting time!" Chris yelled trying to break free of his restraints. "Please!" He whimpered in pain. You watched black blood continue to pour from him, now somewhat mixed with his tears. You didn't know whether to sympathize or ignore. Focusing your attention to his heart, it was steady earlier as he spoke. Now it was pounding. Was it him lying or him scared of dying?

You covered your mouth unsure of what to do, "I'm sorry I...I can't.  It's not my choice to make."

He stared you in the eyes once again, "Listen, I know you are scared, but they won't kill you for making the choice of letting me out.  They need you for your brother.  I don't want any part of this anymore.  I promise I'll run away and I won't come back." 

You slowly started to step back.  You opened your mouth slightly but no words came out.

He still could see the nerves in you.  His look of sympathy turned quickly shifted into one of anger and horror, "You are brainwashed by these bloodsuckers.  You need a wake of reality."  He growled in pain pulling the stake out of his other hand. 

Yoongi hadn't staked his other hand back with the intent that he was already too weak to do anything.

You listened to the door open, "Y/n!  Get out of there!" 

Before you could even respond, a stake flies into the side of your stomach, pinning you against the wall. 

You growl in pain and look up at Chris with the other stake at hand.  This one he throws into your left calf.  The sound that echoed through your body and both pain entered.  The cracking of your bone was a sound you never thought you would've heard before. 

Your head tilted up to the ceiling letting out a horrifying growl yet croaking scream of your pained humanity.

You attempted to reach for your stomach and pull the stake but instead, your own blood started to slowly pour out before you. You started to tear up confused on how you could help yourself. In the blur of your tears, Chris continued to pull stakes from his body.

"You bastard!  I-I-" You stuttered as you found difficultly to formulating words due to your utter pain.  You started to take deep breaths.  You slowly started to lose consciousness. 

In reaction to the pain and blood loss, your fangs sprouted and your eyes turned a golden yellow.  The other side of you was trying to keep you alive and up. 

Chris managed to get out of his chair, grabbing onto the bars.  He started to laugh sinisterly, "You are nothing like them!  We are the same but for some reason, you still want to choose the enemy!  When the fuck will you understand that you'll only die here?!"  Chris clutched onto the bars slowly trying to bend them to make an opening for himself.  As his eyes never leaving yours, he continued to show off his strength in front of you.

With your lip quivering, you silently spoke, "Idiot, you'll never get out of here alive." 

In that moment, Chris fling back against the wall in his cell with great speed.  Yoongi started to make his way towards you with his hand at Chris.  Chris immediately passed out as blood trickled from his head.

Relief couldn't settle you. 

You really didn't know if you were going to survive this.