14. Cell

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry...  It's just...nothing."  You said and he took account for the way you acted.  He studied you a bit, but stayed silent shrugging his shoulders.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Anyways...we have a problem on our hands.  I need you Y/n."  He gave you a sincere look.  You knew it was about Dae. Your heart slightly jumped just thinking about how bad you were hallucinating a few hours ago.  He really was trying to get you.

So much things have happened in such a short amount of time.

You sighed accepting his words, "O-Of course."  Upon stutter, you covered your mouth.  It was clear you feared him, although you didn't want to.

"Fearing gives you something to do with your life. How can you fix it?" Jin's words echoed in your head. The way you've always dealt with fear was by running. Running from your problems.

But this time, it was different.

You were going to trust Jin.

Am I really?  Dae said to bring him Jungkook or Taehyung dies.  How do I even tell them that?  They've already tried going for Taehyung.  I don't think there's any good ending to this.

You started to follow Yoongi through the halls of the mansion. You looked back at the spot you sat. You were confused. What was happening to you?  You didn't want to deal with this more.  A part of you felt like for the night, you've reached your boiling point.  Anymore outbursts of emotion, you were going to snap.

You took a deep breath and continued to follow Yoongi into the depths of the mansion. You followed him through a dark hall and down a descending staircase.

He stopped at the door at the bottom.  You stopped on his heels and he turned to look at you. Yoongi nodded at you almost expecting you to understand where this was going.

He turned back around and opened the door revealing a dark cool room full of cells. Yoongi started to pace himself as you both walked across the numerous empty cells. The environment had completely changed. You were positive Yoongi brought you to their old dungeon.

If Yoongi brought me here, someone had to be here right? A part of shivered remembering that you had run away.

Especially since Yoongi was the one who said you had to stay with them. Maybe...He was bringing me down here to lock me up! Chain me to a wall and everything!

You slowed down, "W-Wait, why did you bring me here?" You questioned nervously and he turned to look at you once again.

He shifted his eyes a bit, "Y/n, I need you to help me with something. Just follow me and stop being stubborn. I won't kill you." He continued walking, "No promises..."