6. Damp

Jungkook removed his fangs from your neck, retracting them

Jungkook removed his fangs from your neck, retracting them.  He took so much blood, but just enough blood to keep you alive, and keep him vividly pleased.  You were soaking wet and limp as you sat on Jungkook's lap, in his arms.

This was stupid.  That's all you could think as you stayed in his arms soaking wet.  It was stupid.  You and Jungkook committed taboo.  Such taboo could guarantee Jungkook's exile.  He was unsure of himself.  Unsure of how to feel, but one thing he did know, is that he felt more alive.

He picked you up bridal style and carried you back to your room in the depths of the night.  Water dripped from your body's as you strolled to your room.  He laid you on the bed, he was hesitant to stay, but you were drenched head-to-toe in your fit.  The silk stuck to your skin, shaping your figure which made him bite his lip and turn to the side.

Your eyes flickered open to stare at his drenched body, "W...What?"  You questioned weakly as your eyes met one another.  "I'm fine."

He looked down back at your body, "You'll catch a cold if you sleep in those."  You brought your hands down to your torso feeling the damp fabric.

"I don't catch colds."  You assured and he rolled his eyes.

"Humans catch colds, wolfs can catch colds, and you're both."  He corrected you and you forced yourself to sit up.  Your feet plopped on the floor and you looked up at Jungkook.  You gave him what he wanted.  Why was he do persistent?  Just because you had a heart didn't mean he had to fake his emotions.  For the previous day's events and his attitude, it was clear he didn't want you there.

"I gave you what I wanted.  Now I can take care of myself!" You pressed your body against his getting straight in his face. You couldn't understand, why you smelled the emotion of tenderness from him.  His look was so sincere, you were a bit taken aback.  You tried to push him back but he gripped your wrists.  He pushed you on the bed and climbed on top of you.  The water from his damp hair dripped down upon your forehead.  His dark eyes bore into you, and you looked off to the side.  "Please... I gave you what you wanted.  Leave me alone."  You spoke in a soft tone.  You felt weird from the sexual tension building up.  It made you want to scream.

You try and you try to be alone, but you can never, right sis?  Don't worry, when I come there, I'll make them leave you alone, and I'll take you all for myself.

You gasped sitting slightly up resting on your elbows as you lifted your head up.  You brought your face closer to Jungkook's as you were a bit nervous from what you heard.  "Did you hear something?"  You asked with haste and he shook his head slowly unsure of what you were trying to get at.

"Why?  What did you hear?" He questioned.

It had to be nothing.  All the talk about Dae had brought up feelings I tried to bottle up.

"It..It was nothing." You said unsure.

"You are such a bad liar, Y/n."  Jungkook rested one of his hand on the side of your head.  "I'm not the bad guy."

You shook your head, "Maybe you might not be the main bad guy Jungkook, but ever since I've came here, you've been the most threatening to me.  You are the bad guy in my eyes."  You spoke nervously.  "After everything that's transpired, I still treated you kindly because—"  His chocolate eyes grew wide awaiting for the answer.  Slightly parting your lips you looked up at him unsure of what to say. Unsure of what to reveal, "Forget it."

Jungkook stood up, removing himself from over your body trying to hide his eyes from you. "Whatever.  I don't care." He shrugged and you could see the hurt from his eyes.  He clenched his jaw.  "We don't owe each other anything.  I don't expect anything from you.  What happened was a one time thing."

You could tell he was trying to convince himself, that he was okay.  "You're such a bad liar Jungkook."  You laughed. Slowly, you sat up watching his eyes.  "I don't owe you anything, Jungkook.  But you owe me big time."  You clenched your neck and his eyes widened at you.

"I thought it was a free act through of the purity of your heart."  He smirked, and your eyes flew a copper colour.

"My heart is far from pure. You should know that by now Jungkook."  I felt cold as dark memories flourished my thoughts.  I hated thinking about it.  I hated remembering what I done that night.  I felt that I had no choice, but it didn't make me feel at all better about myself.

"PleAse!  DAd!  I'm SoRrY!"

I closed my eyes letting a tear roll out of my left eye.  "Where ever I go, blood follows."  You looked down at your lap with the memories which haunted you.  Jungkook raised his hand to reach for your face, but stopped.

"I—I have to go." He muttered quickly leaving the room.  You didn't turn to the door, but stared at yourself with the ever last scent of blood stinging your nose.