>>28<<

Haruka Pov

Flashback...

"leukemia you said?... "ask me to the doctor and he nodded...

"stage 3 and you slowly dying without you notice it if you didn't take care of your health... "said the doctor send me shivers...

How in a world I can diagnose with leukima?...

"h-how do I get leukemia out of sudden? I-i confuse... "I ask worried and the doctor sigh...

"from your record, you working at industrial chemical right?... "he ask and I nod...

"and you working in crafting such as plastic, synthetic fibers, detergent and etc 3 years ago, right?... "he ask again and I nod...

"*/sigh/ so you know you're dealing with benzene chemicals while working at the industrial place?... "he ask and I nod...

"yeah... I guess that's what cause the leukemia huh... "I said and the doctor grab my shoulder...

"I know it's hard for you to believe but as a doctor, if you accept to be a patient, I'll do my best to cure you although you already at stage 3 but there's always a hope for you to live again... Just believe in fate and destiny... "

Flashback end...

What a great life I had. I don't even realize that I was diagnosed with leukemia even after I stop working at the industrial place and move on working as assassin. */sigh/ shit just keep coming huh?...

What should I do now? Should I tell Jun about this? What if he get sad and hurt again? I can't bear to watch it again. It's enough that he suffered a lot, no family or relative, he only got me... and Mina...

I walk inside Jun ward room and look at his unconscious self that still lay on the bed with those plug connect onto his body...

"Jun, I might have die when you wake up later because even doctor can't tell when you gonna wake up. Or probably you in coma state already bit there's nothing can we do about it. Don't worry dongsaeng, I'll find a way to avenge those bastard who make you life becomes like this... Just hanging in there a little bit, buddy... "

I walk out from his room and make my way out from the hospital. I decided to go meet with Sakura, whenever she is, I'll find her and then BamBam. I could use a fist to talk with men especially Yeonjun. That dude even younger than Jun but already act tough huh? Well guess what, let me knock some sense into him...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was late at night, I just arrived at IZ*ONE dorm. Become assassin allowed me to detect all victims house, even their secret place but if only I was ordered to kill someone but what I did right now, I might in trouble since I'm using the tech that was given by the chief without orders from him. I might as well being jail for this but for the sake of Jun, I need to... And before something bad happen to me...