>>24<<

Author Pov

Jun currently was on his phone checking out on his instagram...

"what we got for today? "he ask and scroll down the page...

He went to his followers and found Mina ig which she use to chat with her before she became an idol and inactive the ig...

Jun sigh and tap on the only one pic that Mina post...

"am I doing the right decision? I let her go and not giving her any chance for her to prove that she can change for me? "Jun ask himself and put aside his phone

He cry silently on his knee and memories start to recall...

Flashback...

"Junnie I want that one!!! "Mina said pleading point at something...

Jun look at where she point and found a penguin plushy...

"you really want that? "Jun ask and she nodded cutely...

Jun chuckled and went to grab the plushy. As he reach for out the plushy,he gave it to Mina and she look so happy...

"thank you Junnie!!! "she said and hug you...

"anything for you minari..."you said and peck her lips...

She didn't let the chances get away as she pull him back for a kiss which make everyone inside the mall look at both them...

"I hope in the future, nothing is going to stop us from loving each other. I promise whatever happened, I will always stick with you for the rest of my life Mina... "Jun said and cares her hair in your hug...

She rest her head on Jun chest and she hug tight his waist...

"there's no one can treat you better like I did to you Mina. Please don't leave me alone  and I promise that I will always be with you no matter what happens...... No matter what... "he said and cares her head...

Flashback ends...

Jun look up and wipe his tears. He sigh and inhale deeply...

"it's okay. Past is past Jun. Let go of her probably is the best decision for both us beside I have someone to take care of... "Jun said as Yeji face pop out inside his head...

He make his way out of his room and went directly to front door as he get ready to leave the house and off to somewhere...

He went to flowers shop and buy a white roses for Yeji. He's planning on take her to somewhere...

As he done buy a bouquet of roses,he went quickly stroll his wheelchair to Itzy dorm even it's pretty far from his house...

As he arrived, he rang the doorbell hoping someone will open the door and someone open it eventually. It was Ryujin...

"Jun oppa? What are doing here? "Ryujin ask and scratched her head...

"where's Yeji? I wanna bring her to somewhere... "Jun said and Ryujin sigh...

"why Ryujin? "Jun ask and Ryujin seems like she's worried about something...

She inhaled deeply and fix her throat...

"s-she went o-out with Y-Yeonjun oppa... "she said and rub her hands...

Jun was jungshook and never expected that she went to met with her ex...

"oh.... Did she tell you why she went to met with him? "he ask and Ryujin shook her head...

He scoffed and gave the flower to Ryujin...

"is this flower for Yeji unnie? "she ask and Jun nod...

"please gave it to her. If she ask what these flowers for then tell her that I'm just feeling I haven't gave her anything since we both start to love each other. You know what I mean right? "Jun said and Ryujin nod smiling...

Jun smile and about to left until Ryujin stop her...

"oppa, you okay? You doesn-"Jun cut her by waving his hand...

"I'm okay...... I will take my leave now... "Jun said as he left the dorm...

Ryujin sigh and close the door...

Meanwhile...

Mina Pov

I currently was enjoying my drinks at this one cafe run by my friends. While I sip on my drink, I spot two familiar faces enter this cafe...

"Yeji? Yeonjun? "I ask and see where they head...

I hide myself with my hand so they won't notice me. They sat facing each and other their drinks...

I was looking at them and seems like Yeji didn't really want to look at Yeonjun but what makes me shock is...

They both holding each other hands?

///update!!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and see you guys again on the next chapter!!! Bye ♥️♥️!!!!///