>>13<<

Author Pov

It's been 8 months since Jun back to Japan. Mina always remember to Jun who always running around her minds. She know that she have should forgive him and don't ignore it but now, she regrets all the things that happened. Mina and Bambam still a couple after all. It was a first day of 2018. In another state, everything seems same and just a bit new to Yeji. Every evening, she will wait for Jun to come and sit with him again but she know that Jun will never comeback. Even more, they just met for a while and of course Yeji still think that herself still a stranger to Jun....

She start her daily routine as a trainee at Jyp entertainment and practice and practically every day with other trainee. She will debut in year 2019 so she want to do her best....

It was evening, Yeji done her train and comes to the parks where she always hang out. She sit one of the bench and pull her earphones and plug into her ear and listen to somekind of sad songs. She recap a few moments with her ex while listening to the song....

Flashback....

Yeji and his boyfriend are picnicking at the Couple Park. They put a lot of nice decorated under a tree and set up a barbecue. They have their moment as they enjoyed the view of the park...

"Yeonjun yaa~i want kimbap. Fed me... "Yeji do aegyo and yeonjun just smile....

Yeonjun pick up the kimbap and fed Yeji. Yeji just smile and kiss his cheek. They both laughed and continue dating......

End of flashback...

Yeji just sigh defeated and wondering ,why does Yeonjun need to cheating on her while she gave her all to love him. She sigh again and enjoying the music....
While she was admiring the beautiful scenery of park, she notice someone familiar. She looks again and rub her eyes....

"Jun?.... "she said and get up from her seat....

She walk toward but she stop, she look at Jun and jungshook with Jun condition....

She never thought Jun will use a wheelchair

She never thought Jun will use a wheelchair. So she came and greet him.....

"Jun... "she call and Jun look at her with sorrow eyes and he widened his eyes...

"Yeji?!.... "he said shocking and Yeji sit beside him....

"y-you cameback!! I thought you will never come again to Korea... "she said happily and Jun just giggle....

"I promise to comeback. Anyway you are getting prettier then last time I saw you... " Jun said and Yeji smile widely....