>>19<<

Mina Pov

Currently I was walking alone to a nearby mart to get my watermelon juice. I tied my hair, wearing plain white shirt and skinny jeans with my penguin bag...

I enter the mart and get greet by the well known uncle that always greet me whenever I came in...

"oh hello Mina. Watermelon juice again? "he greeted me and I great back....

"annyeonghaseyo ahjussi. Yep as always.. "I greet and nod...

I walk to the refrigerator and pick my favorite watermelon juice. I bring it to get pay and left the mart...

While on my way back to dorm, I was greeted with this one boy....

"hello there. You are Mina right? "the boy ask and I nod...

"yes I am. Who are you? "I ask bluntly and he chuckled...

"my name is Yeonjun. I'm a trainee under Big Hit Entertainment... "he said and I just smile awkwardly... 

"okay?..."I said and he gimme that confused look...

"what's with that okay? "he ask and I shook my head...

"nothing!... "I said and look away...

"anyway, Im actually here to help you. You may need this help... "he said and it sounded interested for me...

"what help? I don't even know you.. "I said sternly and he laughed... 

"how about getting back Jun?! "he said and my eyes become widened...

"h-how did y-you know him? "I ask closing my mouth....

"because my ex snatch him from you but it sounded fair to me because you have Bambam already... "he said and smirks...

I stood there blankly and when I think about BamBam again,it get me irritated of him even he's already changed. I make the wrong decision that I choose BamBam instead of Jun. If I'm not too greedy...

Author Pov

As Yeonjun and Mina are talking about Jun, at the same time Yeji was wake up from her deep sleep...

"urghhh!! My head!! Feels like was about to blow up... "she said and cares her head...

She look around and found Jun was sleeping beside her on his wheelchair while held her right hand. Yeji smile and caress Jun hand...

"I can't let anyone hurt you. Not anymore. I promise to myself that I will make you the happiest person in this world and forgot about your horrible past. I love you... "she said and kiss Jun cheek...

Jun wake up from his sleep and found Yeji staring at him smiling....

"Yeji... "he call her name and smile. Yeji chuckle and greet him...

"good morning hoobae.. "she greet and Jun smile at her...

"morning Yeji... "Jun greet back and hug her which Yeji pleadly hug back...

Jun look at his watch and jungshook. He show to Yeji and Yeji still confused about what he's try to said...

"what is it Jun? I don't understand... "she said and Jun tell her...

"it's 9 am already and the competition is today and I don't prepared anything yet!!! "Jun said worriedly and Yeji finally realized it....

"oh shoot!!!l-lets get you ready now and others... "Yeji said hurriedly and push Jun inside the bathroom to let him prepare himself and get shower...