>>18<<

Author Pov

Jun wake up from his sleep. He yawned and stretched his arms. He look at his phone and it shows 10.50 am....

"I wake up pretty late today.... "he said and get his wheelchair besides and sit on it....

Jun left to bathroom and do shower core things. He wear his hoodie and black sweat pants and just eat instant rice. He watch the TV while eating until someone bell the rings....

"who is that? "Jun said and move forward the front door....

He open the door and Itzy was there...

"oh you guys. Morning.... "Jun greet them...

"morning oppa!! "they greet him unison....

Yeji look at Jun and wink. Jun just smile innocently. Ryujin notice something weird from Yeji and Jun...

"hmmmm, there's something weird happened here..hmmm... "she said inside her mind...

Jun invited them inside which they pleasure to come in....

"have you guys breakfast? "Jun ask and they all nodded....

"we breakfast at your restaurant oppa... "Lia said and Jun thumbs up....

"so you guys have any plan? "Jun ask and they all look at each other....

"dont you need to practice? There's only today for you to practice... "Yeji said and Jun look at his watch....

"what?!!!! I don't know today already 12 January!!! Shit!!"Jun said worriedly...

"okay let's go to JYP building and practice there. Pdnim already have us permission.... "Chaeryoung said and Jun nod....

Jun get ready inside while Itzy are wait outside. Yeji take her change and come inside and meet Jun....

"knock knock, who's inside? "Yeji said playfully and open the door. Jun was comb his hair. She come and facing him....

"where's my kiss? "she pout her lips and Jun just ignored her teasingly....

"yah don't ignore me TT.... "Yeji pout sadly and it makes Jun heart melts....

He pull her face and give a deep kiss. Yeji was shock and she pull Jun face for a deep kiss to. They broke the hot kiss and both of them smile....

"satisfied? "Jun also and she nodded....

"have you tell others about us? "Jun ask and she shook...

"why? "Jun ask her bluntly...

"it just I'm not ready yet because you know that Ryujin like you too... "Yeji said and Jun was clueless....

"Ryujin like me??! Naniiii?!!! Or is it because of my leg condition and you kinda ashamed ? "Jun ask and Yeji shook...

"nonononono!!!! let just forget about that. I love you the way you are... "Yeji said and kissed Jun forehead...

"why my heart feel aches? "Jun said and Yeji come to hug him tighter...

"please don't misunderstand me!! I just care about you and I don't want anyone to snatch you from me!!! "Yeji said begging. Jun just chuckled and pat her back....

"I'm just joking. I know you love me... "Jun said and Yeji hit her lightly...

"stop doing that. I almost thought that you want to break up with me... "Yeji said pouting and it makes Jun sigh and peck her lips. Yeji smile back and hug him even tighter until Jun almost lost all of his oxygen....