>>9<<

Jun Pov

Mina pull my hand and drag me to balcony . She said she wanted to say something. We stand beside each other and enjoying the view...

"Jun, I'm sorry. I know I should have protect you earlier but I don-"I cut her...

"it's okay. I'm just doing what I think right.... "I said and just smile...

"Jun.... "she call me poke my shoulder...

"yes?.... "I ask her back...

"what are talking about with Jb oppa? "she ask....

"he just tell me to take good care of you. He told that Bambam maybe will do something weird if I'm not around you because he care about you... "I explain't and she nodded...

Then she came and hug me, burry her face on my chest . I feel wet on my chest. I look at Mina I see her sobbing...

"hey Mina what's wrong? "I ask caress her soft hair...

"I can't hold it anymore. I really hate Bambam because he never treat me good after years we couple. Like Date oppa said, I should take a break from Bambam. I know this sound ridiculous but I still love Bambam.... "she say and I feels hurt because she never say anything about her feelings toward me after she left me...

"but...."she look up with tears face...

"I also want you back Jun.... "she say and my heart starts to blooming but for another reason, I feel like I'm betrayed playing because she want Bambam and me. Wtf....

"Mina, I don't care if you love Bambam until you die, but you also need to take care of yourself. If you like both of us, it's not good for you. People will think that you a playgirl. At least we can be friends right? "I said...

"but what if I choose you?"that question stop my heart for a second. I start to remember what me and Jb discuss about earlier....

Flashback...

"so just leave her... "jb said make me shocked...

"why would I do that? I don't think about giving up on, her.. "I said..

"listen Jun, I'm not trying to make you angry or what. My point is Bambam and Mina has been couple since their trainee day. They start to known as couples when Dispatch spot they kissing at the park. What about your opinion if fans know that both of them break up out of nowhere... "jb ask and I shook...

"they will lost interest Jun. To make you understand, our carrier depends of our fans. Without fans, there is no us. What worse could happen to Mina reputation will go down. Maybe Once will hate Mina and start to hate her. People got so many opinion. They can just accuse that Mina is a playgirl or Bambam who caused this. I hope you can understand why I'm,telling you to leave her. I don't mean to leave her forever but be her friend also enough for both of you. I know you sad but for sake of us and Mina. OK? "jb said patting my back...

"yeah you right. I shouldn't force her to love me back. I just want to see her happy. At least that makes my heart feels relief.... "I said and JB smile...

"thank you for understanding me Jun... "he shake my hand and I nod smiling...

End of flashback...

"Jun!!!!! "I wake up from reality and see Mina calling me while carrying my cheeks...

"w-what is it?! "I ask back...

"I ask you, what if I choose you instead Bambam? "she look at me with her shiny eyes. That eyes, I have own it before, that pinky cherry lips, I have kiss it before, that perfect shape body, I have caress it before. Why would I care about fans? Fuck off but I can't. I don't want to Mina loose her reputation just like that because of someone like me. My world and her world are different. I should have known this will happen when she moved. I should just break up with her when she was about to leave. I should have done that.....

I push her slowly, letting her from hug me as I talk to her...

"I'm sorry Mina, but I don't love you anymore. I'm tired all of this.... "I said and mina backing off...

"nonono this isn't true right Jun!? But I love you... Why and whats is on your way that stop me from loving you? Is it because Bambam? Then I will brea-"I cut her I hold her hand...

"Mina, listen.... "I said and she look into my eyes...

"even I know how sufferring you are try to contact me after you move, theres nothing will change. My heart is not anymore belongings to you. Your heart belongs to Bambam.... "I said and Mina began to cry...

"b-but I still love you!!! Jun please don't leave me!!! We just met and I don't want to loss you again..."Mina ran and hug me, never let me go as she just continue crying in my hug...

"I won't leave Mina. My job is here to manage and take care of your girls. I wont leave until I'm ready to face the world so stop cry even we are friends.
.."I said but Mina still cry....

I pick up her face, I look at her diamond tears. Honestly I want to kiss her so bad but I know my limits. She's and idol now and she deserves someone who same standard with her...

"Mina. This is me Jun. I'm not going anywhere until I done my business so don't worry, I wont leave you so you should stay happy okay? "I smile to her....

Later she smile and hug me....

Mina Pov

I will not stop loving you.... 

///////yeorobun don't forget to vote and please enjoy it❤❤💕💕I'm sorry if it's a bit bored because I just lost my idea pfffffttt luvyal//////