>>17<<

Yeji Pov

I heard a sound of bird chirping which wake me up. I rub my eyes and yawns. I blinked a few moments and reach for my phone and receive a message from Jun....

Jun:Morning Yeji. Sorry, today I can't practice with you guys. I just need sometime alone and are you okay with that?.....

I sigh and reply his messages....

Me:Morning Jun. Urmmm uwae? Do you have anything to tell? You know you can call me if you need me....

Jun:im fine. It just maybe I just want to be alone afterall.....

Me: fine.... If you need me, call me okay?....

Jun:okay....gotta go now, bye...

Me:bye Junnie....

I sigh and put my phone away....

"if only I can be there for him for his whole day.... "I mumbled and get up from my bed...

I check my schedule and glad there's no practice for today. I go downstairs and I guess everyone still haven't wake up yet so I'm planning for a jog...

I wear my tracksuit bottoms and up,wearing my nice yet snickers and put both earbud both on my ears and play some song....

I start to jog from dorm and all the way to the place that I feel I can reach it....

After 1 hours jogging, I stop at nearby cafe and buy my hot caramel. While I wait for the water to serve, I found a one man figure that I really know....

"wait! Jun? "

I look again and it was him on his wheelchair with other girls? She's wearing mask and they are facing each other. I hide myself with my towel and stalk what they said since I just seat behind them....

"you really mean it? You don't want to see me again? Does it have to be this way Jun? "the girl ask while Jun look away....

"you the one who start it. Evenmore, you the one who broke our bond and that it Mina.... "Jun said mention the girl name.....

Wait a second!! Mina? Unnie?

"Jun look at me. Don't you remember our good times. The time where we had before. Y-you just gonna l-let it go like that? "Mina unnie said and open her mask to let Jun see her face. Everyone seems not notice her here or any paparazzi will pop out....

Jun back away and turn around. I cover my face, if Jun notice me....

"there's nothing left. Just a memory Mina. Memory.... "Jun said and stroll away....

Unnie put her mask back and cry under her mask. I wanna greet her but I don't want something else to happen. I followed Jun silently from behind and as I thought, he will go to the the park where me and him first met....

He sit there alone and blink his eyes few times before a few drops of tears perform from his cheek. I can't help it so I came and hug him from back....

"huh? Y-yeji? "he said and wipe his tears....

I broke the hug and sit beside him...

"why are you crying ?"I ask the question that I already know the answer....

"n-nothing.... "he said and look away...

"really? "I ask and pull his face to see mine....

He look down and don't speak anything. I take his hand and pat it...