>>3<<

Jun Pov

Everyday just the same day. I was treated badly by these girl. Even more, I'm their manager ,they always command me to do all these cleaning stuff in dorm. Who knows their home could be really dirty. And I just need time to get used to it....

"yah Jaey, go clean my clothes.... "nayeon throw her clothes on my face. I just nod with a smile. I wonder why they being this cold to me....

I was hanging some nayeon clothes after washing then someone shout from front door....

"YAH!!!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!! YOU TRYING TO ROB THESE GIRL DORM?!! "he ran and punch me on the floor. I want to use my martial arts but he's also a martial art!!!!

"PLEASE LEMM-"I got punched....

I got punched but I can't fight but I realized that someone who just punched me is someone I know.... I then open my mask...

"JUN?!!!!! "that guy stop hit me....

"y-you know me? "I try to get up and he help me... He then open his mask too....

"It's me, Date..... "he hug me...

"DATE HYUNG!!!! "I hug him....

I hiss but.  I don't care. I miss him. How in a world I can met him again...

"hey Jun, I'm sorry!!! I thought you was someone who tr-"I cut him...

"it's okay hyung... I'm fine"i wipe my mouth coz of bleeding...

"how you end up here? And I heard you finish your martial art class 2 weeks ago. Congratulations!!! "he patted my back...

"yeah thanks hyung! And Haruka find me this job. I wonder it must be you the one who offered this job right?! "I said and he smile..

"I thought Haruka will find a girl one but instead you.... "he said and smile...

"hyung, I miss you. Since you graduate the martial class 2 years ago, I miss to practice with you... "I hug him...

"hahahah I miss you too little.... "he hug me back...

(Date actually was a senior in martial arts class and Jun was his junior....)

"I should put my mask back... "I said put my mask back...

"why?!!! Should the girl already know your face? Why you covering it?! "he said....

(Jun tell his past with Mina)

"Wait?!!!! For real?!!!! So you were Mina friends?!!! "he ask shock...

"yep. I know Mina well. Even more, I'm her neighbor....how did you know Mina? And these girl? "I ask him back..

"I was in highschool with them. I know them and befriend with them... I save this girl, her name was Kyungwan, but now her name was Jeongyeon... and since that, we're 10 become bestfiend.... "he said proudly...

"ohhh I guess so. But why they being so mean towards me?? "I look down..

"haha haha, they just trauma because someone have mess up with them and almost made them getting killed. That's why they always mean if someone they don't feel safe, they will treat coldly but if you being nice, I'm sure they will get along^^...."he said screath his neck...

"who did that to them? "I ask....

"......it was me...... "he laugh....

"YA HYUNG!!! what did you do to this girl? "I said laughing...

Then he explained everything. It was a bit hard to understand but I get it...

"don't they afraid of you. I mean you was in Orochi gangster clan... "I ask.....

"nah, they get use to it. I'm already changed and left that group... "he answer...

"and Yeoul? How bout him? "I ask back..

" I couldn't save him.... "he said and look down....

"ohhh I'm sorry!!!! "I pat him and he just smile....

"anyway, you know that Bambam and Mina now.... Uhum couple? What's your plan.... "he ask...

"I know... I don't know what to do. I don't know that I will end up being their manager. I don't want her to know that the man behind this mask was her love. Her stupid promise make my shattered when I find out she's find someone else.... "I cry and he wiped my tears...

"I'm sorry Jun.... Anyone else that someone you know? Other than me? "he ask....

"yes, it was Momo and Sana Noona... "I said make him shock...

"you know them too? "he ask shocking....

"yeah, first we all know each other since we 4 Japanese. We live in the same neighborhood. Momo and Sana Noona move out first to Korea because of their family business and some other things. Then Mina move out when I was in highschool. I only get 2 months school with her then she moved to Korea.I guess that's how she met you hyung.... "I explained....

"ohhh, that means you already know the J-line since kid? "he said....

"some kind like that but I don't know if they still remember me especially Mina. Eoutoke hyung!!??? "I cry fakely.....

"it's okay. I will sort this out.... "he pat my back...

Then someone knocked the door and it reveals 9 girls...

"WERE HOME!!!! OH DATE OPPA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU DINT TELL YOU BACK!!! "mina said and I left them hug each other. I, kinda jealous that hyung can hug Mina. I guess I will just go on with this plan, and when they times come, I will reveal who is me but only to J-Line Noona first, then others and last...

Myoui Sharon Mina........

///////eyy yeorobun🙆🙆🙆another chapter!! 💖💖💖sorry for late update 0❤❤❤was on vacation 💜💜enjoy and don't forget to vote💓///