>>5<<

Momo Pov

I was totally shocked that the man behind the mask was actually Junnnie. He's not my blood related but he always help me or for easy to understand, we just really close like a brother and sister. I have like him before even he younger then me but he loves Mina. Anyway, I'm planning to reunite Junnie with Mina but the problem is BamBam....

We walk inside the room and they are waiting for us...

"yah you guys, the party just start. Come here... "they invited me. I try to drag Junnie but he refused....

"why Jun Chan? "I ask...

"should we act like normal like before? "he said make me clueless...

"okay let's just forget the plan. We will start new plan... "I whispered to him my plan...

"my plan is to let Mina knew who you are.... "he nodded...

"how? "he ask...

Then I think, think, think and think, an idea pop up. I handed him a small flyers...

"Noona, is this a singing battle? Isn't this show call I Can See Your Voice?"he ask me shocking...

"yep and this is the chance... "I said and pat his back....

"and how exactly this gonna work? "he ask..

"we see..... "I said confidently....

Then we all have a party until Date Oppa stand.....

"yeorobun, I actually want to introduce you someone.... "he come toward Jun and pick him up...

"Jaey? We already knew him.... "nayeon said....

"ohohohoh. That's right but u don't know the real him... "oppa said laughing. Shit, is he gonna reveal who is Jun? Fuck fuck fuck...

Jun Pov

Oh shet! Date hyung is going to reveal who I am tonight? Then how about Momo Noona plan....

"actually, this Jaey is my students... "date hyung said pat my shoulder... Everyone was shook...

"WTF? Why we don't know about this? "dahyun ask...

"it's because you guys treat him coldly. Don't think I don't know you guys did that.... "hyung sounds a bit angry...

"yah Jaey!! You tell him? "Jihyo Noona yell at me but Date hyung step in front...

"he never told me but instead I'm the one who saw it. I saw everyone is making him like a slave.... "hyung seems really mad...

"mianhe date, we didn't mean to treat him like that. We thought he's a pervert.... "jeongyeon Noona said...hyung just sigh and sit on the floor...

"you guys, /sigh/Jaey actually doesn't have family. His parents both divorced and married again with someone else. His parents dump him alone and he just the only child. "hyung and I start to cry but Sana Noona and Momo Noona comfort. Hyung already know that Momo and Sana Noona is my friend so he doesn't mad at them....

"he work for money. He needs money so he can survive. He also tired like you guys. So stop bullying him. He's trauma of what happened to him...

"what happened to him"Mina ask suddenly...

"his parents abusing him if he not study. Even how good was he's mark, he will always get beat. He always do the house job that should his mom do it. He also find money for his dad and his dad?just sit at the house and gambling..... "hyung tell all my story and it makes me cry even more...
Mina somehow make an expression face like he knew me..