>>15<<

Mina Pov...

Few hours ago....

I wake up from my sleep because of my beeping alarm. I stretched my body and do a bit ballet. I heard a notification pop from my phone and I open it and read it....

"jagiya, I will pick you up in 15 minutes. I want to treat you breakfast 😆....." BamBam message me and I felt so happy....

"okay baby. Wait for me if I'm late❤" I replied him message....

"yeeeee💓luv you..💋 "he reply back with lips....

"luv ya more 💋 💋 ❤❤...."I text and close my phone....

I get a shower and get my teeth brush and I wear this....

I left my room and met with Momo unnie

"ohayo unnie... "I greet her and she just smile and left...

I know she still hate me after all. Because of the past, Sana unnie and Momo unnie just like a stranger....

I sigh and left dorm. I can see BamBam park his car in front of the road. I enter the car and he give me a kiss on lips....

"that's for late.... "he said giggling....

"shouldn't that a gift for me? "I said laugh...

"nah. I just want to kiss you. Let's go.... "he said and drive...

In front of restaurants...

"aishhhh, why it close out of sudden... "Bambam grunt and I calm him down...

"it's okay jagi, let's find another place.... "I said and Bambam nod...

We both wear our mask and walk. Actually we don't need to since worldwide has know that both of us are a couple for a year....

Inside the restaurant...

We are eating our breakfast. In here,the food was so good. It was a Japanese restaurant that have both Korean and Japanese cuisine. Bambam call the waitress and ask who's the owner of this restaurant....

"urm waitress!!! "Bambam said and pull his hand up....

"yes sir? Do you need anything more... "the waitress ask....

"can I know, is the whole recipe here from the chef? "Bambam ask and the waitress shook....

"it was the owner recipe. He's Japanese so he write the recipe and give to the chef. Can I know why you ask? "the waitress said and ask Bambam while I'm just chewing my food....

"no it just the food was too delicious. Can I know where's the owner? I want to met him...."Bambam ask the waitress just look at the ceiling....

"oh he just came earlier but have left. Maybe he will came next day again... "the waitress said and Bambam nod..