>>6<<

Jun Pov

Me and Twice are getting along well since Date hyung help me. I'm own him. Tomorrow Twice will have to attend I Can See Your Voice as a guest and I also entering it as a contestant. All of them don't know accept Momo Noona and Sana Noona since this is all their plan. Later at night, Mina call me....

"you call me? "I ask....

"yes. Come sit here.... "she pat the bed signaling to sit beside her...

"so what's up? Need anything like washing your clothes? "I ask then she giggles

"no. I just want to ask you if you free tomorrow... "she said...

"why? Anything interesting tomorrow? "I ask....

"well we all twice need to become a guest on this one variety show. So, since we have Kim, pdnim tell that she need to come with us but if you wanna come too,you can go too"she said smiling. I'm just shook my head as I lied to her...

"no thank you. I have to visit Haruka. He say he want invited me to play game with her.... "I said and she pouted...

"yaahhhh, why didn't he invited me to?? TT? "She cry fake and I just chuckled....

Then we talked a bit more about past and future. I had to lie to her if I'm being to honest, she will notice me however, I'm still confused with Momo Noona plan. Why must on that show? I don't think Mina will comeback to me even she know I'm here....

"hey you listen??? "Mina snap her fingers in front me...

"yeah what is it?? "I ask...

"when you gonna revealing your face? It's been a month and you promised to us.... "she pouted again and it's cute asf. I pinch her cheek and she was shock....

"i-i-im s-sorry!!!! I haven't should have don-"she cut me and hold my both hand...

"it's okay.... "she smile at me. I hide the most wide smile inside this mask....

"anyway ,where did you get that Black Swan necklace? "she ask me and I just lied to her...

"my mom buy it to me even she knew that this is for girl ahahahah.... "I said scratching my head. She just look confused then chuckel....

Later we say our goodbyes and she sleeps. I was about to to close my room door but someone barged in. It was Momo Noona and Sana Noona...

"yahhhh!!!! The door will destroy if you do that... "I scolded them and they just chuckled and both of them sit between me....

"so how about tomorrow? Are you ready Junnie? "Momo noona ask and I just nod...

"I hope it goes well for Jun. Noona want to help you to get through this. I know you hurt Jun but we can't let you getting hurt everyday, seeing Mina and Bambam go out together... "Sana Noona said and caressing my hair....

"it's fine. I guess I need to move on. Any other said, I hope they happy.... "try to cheered myself....

"and let you the one who suffer? NO! "momo Noona protest me and hug me....

"yeah Jun. You know that it wasn't unfair. We just like Bambam as hyung but don't know how Mina like him... "Sana Noona said....

"well, let just get through this. So what's the plan after I reveal myself? "I ask them and Momo Noona let me go...

"well I don't know maybe keep on with your job... "Sana Noona said...

"I guess I will quit. I can't help to see her blaming herself because of-"Momo Noona cut me and hug me...