>>11<<

Jun Pov

Before Mina could do anything wild, I hold her both hand strong and push her onto her bed....

"Mina please stop. Even you try to do this way, I will not comeback for you so stop hurting yourself... "I said and she gimme an innocent face....

"b-but I thought you will like it? D-dont you remember we always cuddle with each other when we in highschool? "she ask and I hug her as I lay on her body...

"how could I can forget that, that memory, the one always make me happy but when you gone, everything changes. You with Bambam while I'm surviving this horrible world alone... "I said perform a tears. Mina heard I cried and she quickly kiss me to stop me from crying. Her lips, I really miss it. I want to be with her again at the same time, Jb hyung also tell me the reason why should I left her. He's not trying to separate but he trying to help me and Mina....

That BamBam, I swear to God if he ever try to hurt Mina again, I will spank his ass until it turns purple blossom....

I pull from her kiss and I look into her eyes....

"I miss everything. I miss every moment that we have. I miss kissing you. I miss how pretty you are when you sleep. It just... ugh, I can't... That feels gone when you start dating Bambam and I feel super betrayed. But I know you struggling to reach me and I understand that. What only can I do now is move on. Same goes to you Mina. You should move on.... "I said and get up. She wear her wears back and stop me before I reach the door...

"Mina please. I'm tired. I need some rest.... "I said but she grab my hand strong...

"is it true you really don't love me anymore ? Even a little? "she said and I was struggling to answer....

"is it? "she look at me...

"answer me Junnie.... " she hold my cheeks....

"yes I don't love you anymore... "I said straighten my face...

Before I could open the door, a harsh slap arrived at my right cheek....

"you know how struggle I try to call you!? I never forget about you! I never forget our love! And now, I try to fix this all, you making it more worst!!! Why Jun!!!?? "she hold my collar and I couldn't answer her...

"you know what, it useless right to ask you the same question. I hope you find someone better than me. The one who always understand you. Someone who is not like me!!! "she yell at her end words....

"Mina list-"she cut me and push out of her room...

"I HATE YOU!!! " she yell and slam the door...

"Junnie, what happened? " Momo neesan ask me....

"Neesan..... "I come and hug her. I cry on her shoulder and shes pat my back....

"Junnie, what's wrong? Tell neesan!!! "she say and I just continue crying....

After that, we all gathered in the living room and I tell what happened. They all sympathy with me....

"yah jb oppa, how could he? "Nayeon Noona said angrily...

"it's not his fault. I should have expected this and I shouldn't comeback.... "I said and Sana neesan come hug me from my back...

"if you haven't come, how can we meet again ?" she said and I smile weakly....

We all decided just to sort the things tomorrow. I just to my room and cry all the night. I do love her but the situation right now doesn't let me too. I really wanna hug you Mina but I can't, I'm really sorry.....

Please forgive me....

//////new chapter 💕I do hope yeorobun enjoy the story and don't forget to vote. See you all again❤////