>>8<<

Author Pov

Not after Jun and Mina moment, BamBam appears out of nowhere. He seems like he doesn't like what he just see so he came to them both Mina and Jun direction...

"Mina what the hell in a world do you hug? You only allowed to hug me!!! "Bambam yell at Mina and Mina defend herself...

"nonono it's not like what you see!!! "Mina plead but Bambam swing a hard slap which is Jun catch his hand before it could reach Mina...

"bro, you better let go of my hand or I will sue your ass. Cmon dude!!!! "Bambam said but Jun doesn't say anything but just smirking...

"you can hit me at least but never ever hit a girl... I'm giving you a warning... "Jun said and Bambam pull his hands...

"who are you and you don't have right to stop me from what I want to do to her!!!! "Bambam yell and he swing a kick but not good enough for Jun as he catch the right leg...

"WTF? lemme go men!!!! "Bambam said and Jun kick him cause he fall on the ground...

"you ask me who I am?!!!! "Jun voice getting higher but Mina stop him and hold his hand...

"Jun... That's enough... "Mina whispered as she concerned about Bambam...

"you still protecting him then me who try to defend you?!!! And you Bambam, want to know who am I? I'm her goddamned first love and her neighbor so what's wrong if I even try to help my friend!!!! "Jun said to both of them. They Date came back from grocery shopping...

"what's happen here??! "Date ask and put his groceries down...

"hyung... "Jun said with low tone...

Jun notice that Bambam look at Date with an anger expression on his face while Mina just back off...

Inside the living room...

All Twice member and and Got7 sat at the living room as they talk about what happened. Mina is sitting beside Bambam looking down and Bambam just do the same while Jun and Date just standing there...

"so what did Bambam cause this time? "Jb ask...

"okay let just get straight to point. This is about 5 times Bambam hit Mina and slap her. Wtf is wrong with you Bambam? For fuck sake... "Jihyo said and Mina denied it...

"NOOO!!!! bambam never di-"Chaeyoung cut her by showing a CCTV cam footage...

The footage show that Bambam was slapping Mina so hard until she fell. Everyone gasped and Bambam hold his fist...

"Unnie, that's enough. You suffer because of this guy? Why you try to protecting him? "Tzuyu ask and Mina don't answer...

"it is because she doesn't want to media knows if Bambam being this mean towards her, his reputation will go down. As far as I know, that was Mina herself. She don't want to miserable people life... "Jun said and everyone look at him...

"excuse me but who are you? "Mark ask and Jun come forward...

"lemme introduce myself. My name is Takayama Jun. Basically their new manager but I'm her neighbor and her first love... "Jun said and Got7 was shocked...

"so you came back just to mess with hyungs love or what? "Yungyeom ask and Jun just chuckled...

"so funny. My old lovey dovey story with Mina already ended since she left me. I came here because I want to find a money so I can survive this shitty world and for your information, my entire love story with Mina back to our school days, I never meant or dare to slap her even she hurts me so many times so I remind you again Bambamshi, if I see or heard from her that you hit her again, I will not backing off and of you want to sue my ass, you better watch out first... "Jun said and Bambam just tchhh....

"okay let just sort this thing first. Mina will have 2 months leave from her to meting Bambam since he also a hot tempered who can control his jealousy... "Date said and everyone was speechless...

"what do you mean by that? "Jinyoung ask...

"my point is that we should gave both of them a break from they start to met again because I don't see that Bambam is being A good boyfriend. So I suggest both of you should stop loving each other for now and take 2 month rest. Mina will decide her decision after 2 months break . It's depends on her if she wants Bambam back, then she's yours but if she don't want him anymore ,you guys just broke up then. Sorry Bambam, I can't let my lovely sister get hit by you... "Date said and everyone thought make sense of Date words...

"so if it need to be this way, then we agreed. I'm sorry again Date. We know Bambam cause a lot of problems... "Jb said and Date just smile...

"and Jun, can I talk to you alone? "Jb request and Jun follow him...

All got7 wait in the car while Jun and Jb have a pelp talk outside...

Inside the house...

"oppa, thank you for helping me again. I really own you... "Mina hug Date then he pulls off.. 

"you should thanks to Jun. Hes the one who help you. I'm just helping out so this will not get terrible...

Mina looked down and Date hug her...

"Mina, Jun can't live without you. You the one who always by his side when he needs you. Promise me that you should feel sorry and thank you to Jun because he's back up you earlier. Trust me, give him a chance Mina, he needs you... "Date whispered and Mina nodded...

Then Mina go outside and see Jun waving to Got7 with a sad face...

"Jun... Can we talk? "Mina ask and Jun just sigh and nod....

///////another update 💕💕sorry a bit late because homework gave me no chill. Enjoy and don't forget to vote 💓💓💓luv yall ✨ ////