🌠Ogma🌠

Ogma - a star named after Celtic god of eloquence, writing and physical strength

******

Siddharth was awake still, Sana was wrapped in a blanket and asleep on him. He couldn't keep the happiness at bay. He was home, he was taken and he was a happy man. He looked down at her angelic face, it was serene, and so peaceful. Of course, they were a thing without a doubt now, but he wanted to do something for her, be a good boyfriend. He chuckled at the thought. They just skipped past that phase and dived into the 'marry me' one, not that he minded. Because he knew that she was the one for him. For years and generations and lives ahead, for eternity and more, she was it for him. Her phone was on his side, with that file opened. Right before she fell asleep, she offered for him to watch that recording. He was too afraid to, at least when she was awake.

He pushed in his earphones and held the phone above, she was asleep right in top of him, not giving much of scope to move around. He pressed play, with his heart in his throat. She seemed so disturbed from the beginning, he saw how Sheena and she sat at a distance. And he nearly lost it when she began speaking. His blood boiled when she screamed and cried as she relived the memories. He pulled her closer against himself and kissed her head. He was half seated against the headboard as she laid across him. Then when he heard his name, he looked away from her face and back at the phone.

Siddharth?... Di... He's worth that and so much more. Maine usko bohot hurt kiya hain... But he's my entire universe and everything di. Mai unko chodke kaise rahungi? And how will he live without me? I love him. I love Siddharth." She cried.

"And love is enough. You don't need to die. Let your baby watch over you. And let Siddharth find his reason too." She said.

"Di... Siddharth said.. he said that Pankhuri would have been our little girl. And that he would have given her love. So I asked his mummy and his sister to take care of her... So that... So that.."

"So that?"

"So that.. I can..."

"So that... What?

"So that I can live." She whispered.

"Huh?"

"So that I can live." She said louder. Sheena di smiled.

"I want to live. For myself. I want to be happy for once, he makes me the happiest. He treats me like I'm his princess... Mujhe chahiye woh. Mujhe Siddharth chahiye. I want to be loved." She cried. Sheena di's arms wrapped tightly around her, and she rubbed her back and held her close.

"I love Siddharth... And I love Pankhuri and I'll live on... And I'll still love Pankhuri..." She whimpered.

A big smile and glistening wet eyes were the only things on his face at that moment. She gave it back to him, and she did it unimaginably well. He never, in his entire lifetime would have taught that a girl would get onto her knees for him, and pour her heart out and ask him to marry her... All for him. It was insane. He pressed an open mouthed kiss to her cheek. She twitched, snuggling closer. He grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers. He realised that she might have been cold, she never put her night gown back on again. The blanket hardly did its with how they laid. He planted his lips on hers, giving her a long and a warm kiss, before he slid down with her still on top of him and held her incredibly close to him.

"I love you, mera baccha." He whispered, pressing his lips onto hers. He wanted to do something special for her, something sweet. He grabbed his phone and ordered a few things and then put it away. She whined, even in her sleep, when he placed her on the bed. He chuckled, draping his arms and legs over her and squishing his face over hers and kissing it senseless.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें