✨Merga✨

Merga - star name meaning 'the chained woman'.

********
Listen to Waada Hai on loop while reading this.

********

Sana felt her throat closing up and her body sweating, her head was heavy and aching. She gasped loudly and opened her eyes to find some relief. His arm was around her throat, no wonder. He was splayed out all over her bare body and she could feel his warm breath on her collar bone. There was a dull ache in her lower stomach and back, and an intense one in between her legs. She sighed, blushing terribly. She tried to push him off of herself with no success. She filed her eyes and laid there silently. The view outside was incredibly beautiful, she couldn't stop admiring the calmness that the ocean brought. She had an arm around his neck, she pulled him closer and ran her fingers through his hair and massaged his scalp gently. She pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead and rubbed his face lovingly.

"Good morning." He mumbled. She shuddered, feeling his voice send shivers all through her body.

"Good morning baby." She whispered, her voice was raspy and sore.

"Kya hua?" He lifted his head off her.

"Why do you have to sleep on top of me?" She groaned, stretching.

"Because you wouldn't let go of me. My neck hurts." He groaned too.

"Like really hurts." He said, sitting up. She felt bad for him when he tried to move his face but winced loudly.

"Shit!" She gasped, sitting up. She kneeled down behind him, wrapped the thin sheet around her and massaged his neck gently.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, placing a sweet kiss on his shoulder.

"It's alright baby." He chuckled, she pulled him back to hold him against her and tried to feel for knots around his upper back, thankful for the training she had. She patiently went on for another hour till his neck was no more tightened in place.

"You feel okay?" She asked.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"I'll be right back!" She sighed in relief and limped off into the bathroom. He felt bad, but he was so incredibly amused at the same time. She walked back out, looking much better and at rest, a robe was tied around her body and the sheet was in a lump in her arms. She was still waddling rather than walking and her face was wet. He got off the bed as soon as he saw her and was thing to go into the bathroom but stopped to lay a hard spank on her bottom. She gasped loudly and feel right onto him. He chuckled and pressed a kiss to her head.

"You're terrible." She whined.

"I know. I'm sorry." He chuckled again.

"Siddharth I'm actually sore and you need to not spank me. Ok?" She said as he laid her in bed and kissed her forehead.

"And if you ask me to?" He asked, covering her up with the Quilt.

"I won't."

"But if you do?" He mumbled trailing his leg up her thigh.

"We are on vacation, in a hotel room, right in front of the beach with absolutely nothing to do but each other." He rasped, tugging at bathrobe and pressing a sweet kiss to her breast.

"Ooh." She whimpered when his cold fingers touched her right there.

"So... What if you ask me to?" He asked in a whisper, kissing her throat. He quickly moved his fingers away and grinned at her.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें