🌠Polaris🌠

Polaris - Polaris is just polaris.

******

"Di?" Sana whispered, walking into the room slowly. Sheena was trying to change Sonnia who was jumping around on the bed, rolling everywhere and giggling.

"Haan aaja!" She said. Sana put the bottle of milk on the table and walked towards the closet to pull out Siddharth's shorts and a tshirt.

"She was asleep 10 minutes ago. Abi dekho!" She sighed in exasperation watching her hyperactive child.

"Mumma!" She squealed, jumping at her.

"Buttering bhi karti hai." Sana giggled, amused.

"Of course. She can't talk yet but wants to talk. She jumps around and falls. And then rohti hai zorr zorr se." She chuckled, kissing her face.

"What a cartoon!" Sana giggled, walking towards them and kissing her.

"Di, I'll be right back. Siddharth ko kapde deke aati hoon. Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked.

"Of course baccha. And you know what? Sonn and I will wait outside for a bit, let Siddharth come inside, change and all that." She chuckled. He was a thorough gentleman, and he didn't want to intrude so he hadn't gone to the bathroom too much the past two days. Just then Shanky walked out and eyed Sheena was a mesmerized look on his face. Sana giggled.

"Okay di." She said.

"Let's go." Sheena smiled at the little girl and put her on the floor and grabbed her milk bottle. Sonnia was the first to dash out, and then tripped on her feet falling to the floor. Her screeching cries rang out, dramatically. There were no tears either. Shanky chuckled, picking her up and playing along, sympathizing with her and walked out of the room.

Siddharth walking in a few minutes later, fiddling on his phone. Sana put all the washed clothes in the basket and put them on the bed.

"Hi baby." He cooed, pulling his shirt off. It still left her breathless. After touching and kissing and what not, him shirtless still left her a mess. He walked off to the bathroom after pulling his jeans off, not paying heed to her messy state. She groaned, folding the first shirt up. There had been a point in life, while she was in college, that she pulled clothes out of the dirt hamper and wore them to college because of how much she hated washing them. She was lost in her frustration when she felt him rub her arms up and down.

"Chod deh. I'll fold them before sleeping." He chuckled.

"Itne saare hai." She pouted.

"I don't mind folding clothes sweetheart. And... You... The way you fold them bothers me. Ek pattern hota hai t-shirts and tops ko fold karne mei. You don't do it that way... Like it's terrible and irritates the fuck out of me." He said softly, trying to not rub her the wrong way. She furrowed her brows.

"Phir aap hi karlo. Every other way is galath other than yours." She scoffed, throwing her top at him face and grabbing the moisturizer.

"Maine bhi wohi bola. Pagal." He chuckled. He knew she would get pissed, he liked pissing her off and then coaxing her back into love.

"You literally give me no credit for everything that I do." She said dramatically. He chuckled louder.

"I do baby. Karta hoon na itna pyaar. You cook for me. You massage me everyday. You shop for the house. Itna karti hai. Cleaning nahi aati tujhe." He said.

"No. I know how to clean. I clean like a normal person. I don't wipe and dust things and do all that every few hours in a day. You do that. And you don't let me help you because in your words 'I don't have a sense of responsibility when it comes to doing things a certain way' and that way is your way which is too hard to do and very complicated and too much to handle for me and it's right because you say it is. You don't like that I don't wash a vessel anti-clock wise. Like what the heck is that? Phir mereko bolte hai 'sense of responsibility'. Bhakk." She scoffed.

Sonder To Ikigai - The Freedom in Love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें